Chapter 2: The New Girl

Shawn’s P.O.V

Ugh I woke up late again for the third day in a row.  I really need to start going to sleep earlier. Anyways, I walk into the office and get my late pass. I walk to my history class and see a beautiful blonde standing by Mrs. Winters desk. Man she sure is hot. I walk up behind her and start speaking to Mrs. Winters.

“Hey Mrs. Winters! Sorry I’m late,” as soon as I say this the blonde turns around with wide eyes.

“Mr. Mendes I am so glad you could join us. This is Abbie my niece and also our new student,” Mrs. Winters says. Abbie, wow what a beautiful name for such a beautiful girl.

“Shawn would you please take your seat and take Abbie with you. She will be sitting next to you and Nash,” Mrs. Winters says.

Abbie’s P.O.V

“Shawn would you please take your seat and take Abbie with you. She will be sitting next to you and Nash,” Maggie says. OMG!!  Did I just hear her right? Did she say I was going to be sitting next to Shawn and Nash?! Oh my gosh I think I am going to pass out!!! I follow Shawn and sit in the seat that my aunt told me to. My heart is beating so fast right now I think it might explode!!!!

“Okay class, now I know last time I promised to give you the entire class period to work on your notes for this chapter, so get to it! You may talk but very quietly. Thank you. You may begin.” With that the classroom explodes with noise and I am bombarded with questions.

“So Abbie by the looks of it we don’t need to introduce ourselves,” Taylor says motioning towards my shirt. I blush really hard making all the guys laugh.

“Well I wasn’t really planning on running into to any of you guys today,” I say with a small laugh.

All the guys kept asking me questions except for Shawn who keeps staring at me with those amazing eyes of his. He sees me looking at him and he looks down and blushes knowing he has been caught. “So Abbie can we see your schedule?” Matt asks.

“Oh yeah. Here you go!” I say all cheery hoping I have more classes with these guys.

“Hey it looks like you have at least one of us in each of your classes!” Cameron says. I am so happy about this that I almost pee my pants. Well not literally but you get the point.

“Yeah and you have the same lunch period as all of us!” Nash says.

“You should totally sit with us!” Aaron exclaimed. OMG!!! I was just invited to sit with the boys from Magcon!! EEEEEEEK!!! I look over and see a bleach blonde girl glaring at me.

“Um who is that and why is she looking at me like she is going to murder me or something?” I ask nodding towards her.

All the guys laugh and then Taylor speaks up and says, ”That’s Brittney the most popular girl in school. She is probably looking at you like that since you’re new, attractive and all the guys are giving you their attention.”

“Oh,” is all I could say. Well it’s my first day of school and I already have an enemy. This is going to be fun.

“So which one of you guys are in my next class?” I ask.

“Me!” Cameron exclaims, “We have Biology with Mr. Johnson and you couldn’t have come on a better day! I still need a lab partner and we are dissecting frogs!”

“Awesome!” I scream.

The bell rings and I lock arms with Cameron and head out the door to Biology. I turn around briefly and see Shawn standing there with an angry expression on his face. I wonder what is wrong with him? I guess I will just ask him next time I see him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is chapter 2. I am still taking suggestions for stories so leave a comment and tell me what boy and if you want to be the main character or not. I will upload chapter 3 tomorrow but after that I will upload 1-2 chapters a week because of school. I will probably upload on Saturdays so just keep an eye out for them. One last thing I just read this series by bearystyles and it was really good. It was all about Magcon so check out the first book called Bullied By Magcon and also check out her other books. Thanks bye!