Chapter 21: Home Sweet Home

Abbie's P.O.V.

"Abbie are you excited to go back home?" Sami asked as she excitedly packed. We were getting everything ready since we are leaving in a few hours to the airport to go back to California where the last Magcon is going to take place.

"Yeah I guess," I replied.

"What do you mean I guess?" Clary asked.

"It's just not all of you guys live in California and I am really going to miss you all," I said kind of sadly.

"Aww Abbie I'm gonna miss you too! But we can always call, text and facetime and maybe you or I could come and visit each other sometime!" Clary said giving me a big hug.

"Sami what are we going to do? I mean after summer is over you are going back to Indiana and I am going to be without my best friend. Have you even told Cam you were leaving?" I asked her. I could tell I was on the verge of tears.

"No I don't know how I am going to break the news to him. I just wish things could be easier," Sami said gloomily. At that moment I burst into tears and I just couldn't hold them back anymore. Clary and Sami both started hugging me and trying to comfort me but nothing was helping.

The door opened and in walked Mahogany and all the guys. "Hey is everyone ready to go!" Bart said cheerfully. That made me start crying even harder.

"Abbie? Babe, what's wrong?" Shawn asked worriedly. He came up and engulfed me in a giant hug.

"It's just going to be so hard after most of you guys leave. I have really grown to love you guys as a family and I don't know what I'm going to do," I cried into Shawn's chest.

"Hey you will still have us," Cam said, motioning to his self, Nash, Hayes, Matt, Aaron, Taylor and Shawn, "You will also have Sami."

"Actually she won't," Sami started, "I have been meaning to tell you that after summer is over I have to move back to Indiana."

"What? You're leaving? But what about us?" Cam asked.

"I dunno what's going to happen to us. Can we talk about this later please?" Sami asked. Cam nodded slowly and didn't say another word.

I pulled away from Shawn and wiped off the remaining tears. I picked up my suitcase and headed towards the door. "Well let's go do this I guess," I said giving a small smile. Everyone followed out and the entire elevator and car ride was silent.

______

"Aunt Maggie! Uncle Ian! We're home!" I yelled as I walked into my house.

"Oh sweetie I have missed you so much!" Aunt Maggie said as she gave me a huge hug.

"I have missed you too. Where's Uncle Ian?" I asked wondering where he was.

"Oh sweetie things haven't really been all that well between us for awhile and we thought that being separated for a little bit would help," She explained.

"What?" I said. I can't believe this! It's like everything is just falling apart! Why is this happening to me?

"Sweetie are you okay?" Aunt Maggie asked. I just nodded and headed upstairs with Sami falling right behind me.

I walked in and collapsed on my bed crying my eyes out. I can't take this anymore! Next thing I know Shawn is going to leave me too.

"Abbie wake up it's time for Magcon," Sami said shaking me awake. Wait, when did I fall asleep? Never mind that. I got out of bed made sure everything looked okay and ran out the door with Sami.

------

"Okay everyone before I sing this song I need a special someone to come out on stage with me," Shawn said into the microphone. Everyone was so confused, including myself, but then Cam and Hayes grabbed my arms and pulled me onstage. Everyone started screaming and I just gave everyone a confused smile. I was sat down on a stool and Shawn began to speak again.

"Okay everyone this new song I wrote is dedicated to this beautiful girl sitting right here," He said. The crowd went crazy and I heard all the guys hollering different and inappropriate things. Shawn kind of laughed before speaking again.

"Okay guys this song is called 'Never Be Alone'."

"I promise that one day I'll be around
I'll keep you safe
I'll keep you sound

Right now it's pretty crazy
And I don't know how to stop or slow it down

Hey
I know there are some things we need to talk about

And I can't stay
So let me hold you for a little longer now

Take a piece of my heart
And make it all your own
So when we are apart
You'll never be alone [x2]

When you miss me close your eyes
I may be far but never gone

When you fall sleep tonight just remember that we lay under the same stars

And hey
I know there are some things we need to talk about

And I can't stay
Just let me hold you for a little longer now

And take a piece of my heart
And make it all your own
So when we are apart
You'll never be alone [x6]

And take a piece of my heart
And make it all your own
So when we are apart
You'll never be alone
Never be alone."

After he sang the song I couldn't help but kiss him right then and there. Most of the crowed oohed and awwed. After we pulled away we walked off stage and I start crying again. Goodness gracious how many more times am I going to cry today? I don't know, all I do know is that I have the best boyfriend ever!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you guys haven't please read my author's note before this chapter it is very important! Until next time! Bye! -Haley