Chapter 11: Relationships and Old "Friends"

Abbie’s P.O.V

We went back to the hotel after leaving the party. It was still pretty early so we all went to the Jacks and Shawn’s room to hang out. “Hey Abbie you wanna mess with the guys?” Sami asked.

“Yeah let’s do it and we should get Mahogany to do it with us,” I said.

“Yeah!” Sami exclaimed.

“Um Guys we will be right back we have some…..girl things to take care of. Mahogany will you come with us?” I said.

“Um sure,” Mahogany replied and we headed out the door. We stood in the middle of the hallway.

“So what’s up?” Mahogany asked.

“We were bored and we wanted to know if maybe you wanted to mess with the guys with us?” Sami asked.

“Let’s do it. What’s our plan?”

“I was thinking we could go in there and impersonate them and then maybe smack cam them.” I suggested. Both girls nodded their heads and we walked in.

“Hey guys guess who I am,” Sami started. She sat on the bed and screamed, “SAVE THE DOLPHINS!!!!” All of us started cracking up.

“Haha very funny,” Cam said. I walked over to Shawn’s things and slipped on his red Magcon sweatshirt.

“Selfie!” I exclaimed and posed as Shawn.

“Hey that’s not funny!” Shawn said. Everyone started cracking up.

“YEET!!!” Mahogany screamed.

Sami and I looked at each other and at the same time we said, “Ya lyin’” in our best Matt voices.

“You guys are being so mean!” Matt said. All the guys nodded in agreement.

“Okay we will stop,” Mahogany said.

“Yeah,” Sami said.

“Wait I have one more,” I said and smiled deviously. I ran into the bathroom and put some soap in my hand. I came out hiding my hand behind my back.  I went behind Taylor and smacked him in the face and screamed,” I DON’T GIVE A F*CK!!”

“WHAT THE HELL!! YOU ARE SO GOING TO PAY!!” Taylor screamed and started chasing me.

We both ran out of the room and were running down the hall when I tripped. Taylor caught me and we both ended up rolling on the floor. When we stopped rolling Taylor was on the floor and I was on top of him. We were both laughing hysterically. I thought I heard a camera click but I couldn’t really tell from us laughing. I got up and helped Taylor up. “I’m sorry Taylor,” I said giving puppy dog eyes.

“It’s okay,” Taylor said giving me a hug. We walked back into the room.

“Your still alive!”

“We thought he killed you!”

"I got the whole thing on video!” people were screaming.

“Haha everything is good," I said laughing

“Well I am going to bed,” Nash said.

“Same here,” Matt said. We all decided it was time for us to head back to our own rooms and go back to sleep. I couldn’t wait for tomorrow since I am going on a date with Shawn.

“ABBIE WAKE UP!!!” Sami screamed excitedly.

“What,” I said, still half asleep.

“Get up and get dressed. We are all going to the mall and I have something to tell you!!” Sami said excitedly. I got up and went into the bathroom. I hopped in the shower and did my usual routine in there. I got out and blow dried my hair straight. For my makeup I just put on some mascara and winged my eyeliner. My outfit consisted of the following things: