Chapter 12 (I got to lazy to come up with a name)

Abbie’s P.O.V

I pulled out my phone and showed Mahogany and Sami the video. Both of their jaws dropped when the video ended. “THAT STUPID BITCH!!! JUST WAIT TILL I GET MY HANDS ON HER!!” Sami screamed, obviously furious. She started to storm out of the room.

“Where are you going?” I asked her.

“I’m going to call 1-800-CHOKE-THAT-HOE!” She said. I grabbed her arm so she couldn’t go anywhere.

“Just wait you will get your chance later,” I said, “Right now let me explain my plan to you.” Mahogany and Sami sat on the bed while I explained the plan.

Sami’s P.O.V

After Abbie told us the plan we all went to bed waiting till tomorrow to carry out the plan. The next morning the guys came and knocked on the door and Mahogany and I got ready to put the plan in action. “Hey babe,” Cam said trying to give me a hug. I pulled away and just stared at him and all the guys, especially Shawn.

“What’s wrong Sami?” Cam asked.

“You guys are what’s wrong,” Mahogany said.

“What? Why? What happened?” They all asked.

“Because of you guys Abbie is leaving! It’s all Brittney and Shawn’s fault,” I said.

“How is it my fault? She is the one who cheated!” Shawn said, raising his voice.

Abbie’s P.O.V

Someone knocked on the door and Sami and Mahogany went and answered it. I could hear people talking so I decided to go and see who it was. “Hey Sami who’s at the-“ I was cut short when I seen all the guys in our hotel room. I quickly ran and hid in the bathroom. I know I am suppose to be out there looking as if I am not hurt and trying to explain myself but seeing the look on Shawn’s face really got to me. He is so mad at me and I just can’t be around him like that. I was still thinking about all of this when there was a knock on the door.

“Hey Abbie can we talk?” I was confused since that wasn’t Sami or Mahogany’s voice that I heard but a male’s voice.

I stood up and cracked the door a little to see who was standing there. It was Hayes. I let him into the bathroom before falling back onto the floor sobbing. I felt Hayes pull me into a hug. “Hey it’s okay just take a deep breath,” He said.

“Why are you being nice to me? Shouldn’t you be hating me like the others?” I choked out. 

“What? I don’t hate you and the others don’t either they are just confused.”

“But what about Shawn?”

“He is just upset. I know you didn’t cheat so why don’t we just go out there and you explain to them what happened,” Hayes said.

“But they won’t listen.”

“Don’t worry I will make them listen.”

I nodded my head and Hayes helped me up. We walked out of the bathroom and we seen that all the guys were sitting on either Sami’s bed or around it on the floor. Sami and Mahogany were standing in the middle of the room just glaring at the boys. Hayes led me to my bed and sat down next to me. Everyone looked up from their phone or they stopped doing what they were doing and looked over at me. “So Sami says you are planning on leaving because of us,” Matt said. I just nod my head and stare at my fingers.

“She also said that she was going to leave with you and she would never talk to any of us again if we didn’t hear you out. Even me,” Cam said and you could hear the hurt in his voice.