Chapter 9: People Like People

Abbie’s P.O.V.

We waited for the guys in the limo for about half an hour. While waiting Sami and I decided to take some selfie’s and plan on meeting up with some of our friends later on. “Abbie I still can’t believe you said all of that!” Sami said, bringing up the fight for the like one hundredth time, “What has gotten into you? First that girl from school and now some random chick that you don’t even know.”

“Ugh Sami, like I said both of those girls deserved it and they both started it,” I said.

“I know I just still can’t believe it! You have always been a goody two shoes,” Sami said.

“Yeah, yeah,” I replied. The doors opened and the boys filed in and Shawn sat next to me. I was so glad for mine and Sami’s conversation to be over.

“Abbie what got into you back there?” Nash said. Oh boy here we go again.

“I think Shawn is what got into her if you know what I mean,” Taylor said winking at me.

“Haha very funny,” I said rolling my eyes, “And if you guys must know, that girl was talking crap to my face and she slapped me so I defended myself and hit her back,” I said.

“I have to say I thought it was pretty cool!” Jack Johnson said.

“Thanks, by the way I am Abbie and this is Sami,” I said.

“Oh we know. Shawn hasn’t shut up about you since he has got here. He has it bad for you,” Jack Gilinsky. I smiled and looked at Shawn who was blushing.

“Awww he is blushing!” Aaron said.

“I am not!” Shawn yelled. We all laughed.

“Abbie, Sami, so things don’t get confusing just call me Johnson and him Gilinsky,” Johnson said motioning to Gilinsky and himself.

“Got it!” Sami and I both exclaimed. “So where do you guys wanna go?” the driver asked.

“STARBUCKS!!!” everyone shouted.

At Starbucks we all ordered our drinks and sat down. Sami and I immediately grabbed our phones and started taking pics with our drinks and posting them on Instagram with the #basicwhitegirls. All of a sudden a couple of screaming girls came over asking for pictures from the guys. Sami and I got pretty annoyed by the scene these girls were causing and how loud they were screaming until we realized who they were.

“Tiff? Kayla? Chloe?” I asked.

“ABBIE!! SAMI!!” the girls exclaimed. We all group hugged and started talking a lot of gossip and random things.

“So you guys did what I said and came here for Magcon and to hang out!” Tiff said.

“Sort of,” I said and Sami smirked at them.

“What do you mean sort of?” Chloe asked.

“Wait before you answer that you have to come to Nate’s party tonight and Caleb is going to be there and you can get your revenge on him. Don’t worry we haven’t said a word to him!” Kayla said really excitedly.

“Now tell us why you are really here,” Tiffany said.

“Okay if you really want to know. I actually came here with my boyfriend,” I said looking over at Shawn who was smiling at me. I smiled back and looked back at the girls.

“BOYFRIEND!!! WHO IS IT???” They screamed. I opened my mouth to speak but I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist and I looked up to see who it was. It was Shawn of course.