47 💚 Transformation

That day, we ate samgyupsal together, happily.

Ang saya lang when you make new friends.

Nakagaanan namin si Mina ng loob. She's witty and has sense of humor. She tells story about her life sa province, at dahil nga sa siyudad kami lumaki na lima, ay manghang mangha kami. She invited us to visit her province when we have time, and we all both agree about that.

About Basty? Well he looks and listen to Mina's stories. He laughs when she was joking. And I know he feel sad whenever Mina tells the story on how hard her life in the province.

She graduated valedictorian in highschool. She applied scholarship sa university niya ngayon and luckily, natanggap naman siya.

After hearing all of her stories, I feel more than blessed and thankful for the life that we have.

But I also want Mina to experience on how to be a teenager, the fun in life. And also, after hearing her life experiences, I want to help her.

Kaya't pagkabalik niya galing probinsya, I offered her a job.

To be my assistant. I'll be busy preparing my debut, so I need one to be by myside to assist and give suggestions for me.

Nathan can't do that, simply because alam kong hindi siya makakatulong sa akin. As well as Rence and Basty.

Belle can't help me full time too, busy rin yun dahil palagi niyang kasama ang Mom niya.

So I need someone who can understand what I need and what I want. At alam kong sa mga kapatid sa pananampalataya ko ito makukuha.

She accepted the offer. Her salary for a week is salary na ng iba for two months. And 2-3 hours a day lang naman ang trabaho niya.

But first, before she became my assistant, she needs a total makeover.

At kami na ni Belle ang bahala dun.

Kaya nga andito kami ngayon, waiting for her na matapos.

First thing, treatment for her dry hair. It really doesn't suit her face, nag mumukha siyang untidy because of that. Also, I want to change her hair color that will suit her complexion.

Inabot na kami ng ilang oras dito pero hindi pa rin tapos. Tsss.

I don't usually wait, mainipin ako eh. Pero gusto kong makita yung kakalabasan ng mga pinagawa ko sa kanya.

Then, someone approached us.

"Hmm tapos na." She said.

Gosh. Saglit pa akong napatulala.

I couldn't believe this.

It's Mina. Kung hindi pa dahil sa eksaherada niyang makeup ay hindi ko siya makikilala.

Her hair was layered and may kaunting bangs, kulay dark brown na rin ito.. I knew it, it compliments her  skin tone.

Ilang sandali pa ay lumapit na ako para bayaran ang mga ginawa sa kanya.

Pagkatapos ay agad ko siyang hinila palabas ng salon.

Next stop...

Nasa harap na kami ng isa sa mga high end makeup store.

I saw how her eyes widened.

Hinila ko na siya papasok dito.

Ayaw pa niya ngunit wala rin naman siyang magagawa.

"Good afternoon Ma'am." Bati sa amin ng sumalubong sa amin.

"I will do a makeup trial, with my friend." I smiled at her.