Chapter 70: Packing Up.

Melissa's POV

The short-film Chris wrote was fantastic. The only time I looked away was when Willow asked for snack.

Multiple people talk to us afterwards, congratulating Chris on the short-film and some on the baby.

At almost ten o'clock we arrive back at the apartment. Willow had fallen asleep in the car and is now sleeping in Chris's arms as he takes her bed.

He sets her down in her bed. I put her in her pyjamas and take out her hair. She must be in a very deep sleep because she doesn't wake up.

"Good night Willow," I whisper as I close her bedroom.

I walk into the living room where Chris is sitting on the couch. I sit down next to him. "I loved it."

"You did?" he asks, turning to look at me.
"I did," I say, reassuringly.
"I'm glad." He smiles.

Chris's POV

We move to our new house in a little over two weeks. We have yet to start packing anything. Our LA apartment doesn't have a lot in it because we lived in Vancouver most of the time, so a lot of our stuff is there.

Most of the things that we have to pack are Willow's toys. She has a lot of toys everywhere.

We haven't even bought that much for the new baby yet because we knew we were going to move before she's born.

I'm putting boxes together in the living room and after I fold a box together, Melissa takes it to a room that needs to be packed up.

The thing is, we bought this apartment, which means we would have to sell it, but we decided to try to rent it out for awhile and see how that goes. So, we have to leave our furniture here and use our Vancouver apartment's furniture in our new house.

"I don't think we need anymore," Melissa informs me when she comes into the living room just as I finish putting together another box.

"Oh, okay. Do you want this one?" I ask.
"Sure." She takes the box and drags it through the kitchen doors.

Melissa's POV

I'm not going to tell Chris yet, but I think I found the perfect name for our second daughter. It's more normal than Willow, which he might not like, but it sounds good with Charlotte.

I'm packing up my regular, non-pregnant clothes since I won't need them for a few more months.

Chris comes in the room. He's wearing what I guess you could describe as 'dad clothes.' He's dressed in dark gray sweatpants, a sweater with the words 'Cool Dad' printed on the front that I got him for his birthday after Willow was born. And even though he's inside, he is wearing an 'I Don't Mind' hat.

"What?" he asks when he sees me staring.
"You look like a dad," I laugh.
"Well, that's funny," he says. "Because I happen to be one."

I keep laughing, continuing to fold up my clothes.

He grabs his laptop off the bed and leaves the room again.