Part 1

It was a normal day in the scrapyard, when suddenly the alarms from the command center went off."What is it Fixit?," Bumblebee asked. "There seems to be a cybertronian life form in the area." "Decepticon or Autobot?," asked Strongarm. "I'm not quite sure, but it seems to be traveling by sight-light-flight," stammered Fixit. 

    "We'll all split up. Strongarm and Sideswipe, Drift and his minicons with Grimlock, and I'll go alone. So, let's Rev up and Roll out," commanded Bumblebee. So, then the team had split up in their assigned group and searched around the area, wondering  what and who they might find. As Bumblebee was securing the perimeter he noticed the sound of rotors nearby somewhere in the woods that surrounded the scrapyard.

   Bumblebee took out his decepticon hunter prepared for whatever might come at him. But, there was this feeling inside of him it was warm and a feeling that told him that there was nothing dangerous. As he was getting closer he saw a familiar color design in the clearing that was a few more rows of trees ahead, but couldn't quite remember where he had seen it before and thinking who it might be. He only thought of white and orange.

  As he finally made his way to the clearing that's when he remembered. How could he forget him. Slowly approaching the mech in front of him. The mech didn't notice Bumblebee, until Bee gave a tap on his shoulder which had startled him. Then he had recognized Bumblebee. "Blades is that you?," asked Bumblebee. "BUMBLEBEE!!!," Blades cheerfully yelled.

"I didn't know you would stop by for a visit," teased Bumblebee. "Well, I wasn't planning on it, but it seems I accidentally got groundbridged here while I was flying and somehow ended up here," informed Blades. "Well, it's good to see you and you could stay with me and my team until we fix the situation," Bumblebee said. Blades went over to Bumblebee and gave him a hug "Thanks and it's nice to see you too. " Bumblebee slightly blushed making sure Blades didn't see his expression.

"Sir, Hello, did you find the cybertronian life form," comned Strongarm. "Umm ... you could say that. And tell everyone to go back to the scrapyard." replied Bumblebee. "Yes, Sir." answered Strongarm. "Hey, Blades let's head back to base okay," said Bumblebee. "Okay. Oh, I hope we can watch movies, or do karaoke, or something else as long as it's fun," Blades replied cheerfully as he walked alongside Bumblebee all the way back to the scrapyard, back to the rest of the team. These will probably be the most interesting weeks ever.