Valentine's Special

(This story is a scenario of a Team Bee Valentine's with Blades)

Strongarm trembled as she held a beautifully made card between her servos. Her optics steadied themselves into a dreamy haze as her processor drifted off into one of her fantasies.

"Strongarm!"

She jumped, pulling out her Decepticon hunter to menacingly hold it only centimeters away from a certain mech's faceplates.

"Oh, Primus! Sorry, I didn't mean to nearly shred you into pieces Blades." Strongarm apologized, reeling the weapon away from the copter. He let out an awkward laugh, wearing the weirdest thing she's ever seen.

"It's alright Strongarm. So, do you have a Valentine?" he asked, brightly smiling up at her. She bit her lower derma, tampering with the card she held. Blades waved his servo dismissively with a 'tsk'. Her gaze locked onto the card she was holding.

"Well then I'll leave you to it. Have fun Strongarm." Blades assured, twirling away in a cupid costume. Strongarm watched as he left, wondering how on Cybertron he was able to find a cupid outfit that would fit him. His words strangled themselves into her processor as she sought out a red mech. Her spark raced when she spotted the racer steadily fencing with an invisible nobody. Strongarm blushed as she admired him from behind. Her body felt numb until she realized the card was no longer in her grasp.

"Well, well, well look at who we have here?"He cackled. His optics looked at her before handing over the card. Just before she could reach, he yanked it away.

He snickered."Sike."

"Sideswipe give it back!"She yelled, trying to reach the card as he held it high.

Sideswipe yawned as he watched her struggle."Oh yeah, whatcha' gonna do if I don't give it back." Strongarm felt coolant start to blur her vision; she tried to hold back tears but couldn't, realizing she was crying now. Sideswipe stopped laughing, pulling her into his arms embrace; letting her lay her helm on his chassis.

"Shh. What's a strong femme like you crying about? Don't tell me a punk like me got you crying your pretty little optics out." He ushered, rubbing his free servo in soothing notions across her back. Sideswipe gently tried to place the card back in her grasp but she refused with a low whimper.

"What?"He asked, as his spark tore itself apart deep down inside.

"It's for you." she mumbled. Sideswipe stood silently, firmly looking at the card. He blushed, tilting Strongarm's helm. His servo's cupping her faceplates as he brought her in for a sweet kiss.

"Happy Valentine's Day to you too, Strongarm."

Happy Valentine's Day! :3