Part 9

(At the scrapyard) "Hey Bee... have you ever had a sparkmate before?" Bee tensed up a bit at the question with a slight amount of blush on his faceplates. "Well no... but I would like to have one and perhaps start a family." answered Bee. There was a silence between the two until Blades spoke up to say," Thanks for rescuing me Bee. I'm so glad to have somebot like you by my side." "There's no need to thank me. Just knowing that your safe and sound with me is good enough." replied Bee. 

   "Hmm... I'm still wondering why the rest of my team isn't here yet." informed Bee. "Yeah, I also agree with that. It seems as if they went on summer vacation." teased Blades. They both laughed at the comment until thy settled down. "So Blades have you ever had a sparkmate? " asked Bee. " No, but it would be nice to have someone to love and possibly have a family with." answered Blades in a honest tone. "You know who I would choose to be my sparkmate if I could" said Bee. " Who would you choose Bee?" questioned Blades curiously.

   "I would choose you Blades. You've always made me feel happy and smile when I need cheering up. Those are just a few reasons to explain why I love you." answered Bee nervously. "Oh Bee, I love you too." said Blades as he was hugging Bee happily. "I'm so sorry that I let Steeljaw take you Blades and I need to know if he hurt you because he's not going to get away with it," assured Bee. Bee looked at Blades only to coolant streaming down from his optics. "Blades-" " I'm so sorry Bee ... S-Steeljaw... h-he ... t-touched me" Blades answered with fear in his voice. "Excuse me Blades, but I have something to attend to. I'll be right back." replied Bee with a slight bit of anger in his voice. With that Bee distanced himself out of audioshot. "Hey guys the suspect is guilty as charge. Make sure to make it extra painful."comned Bee. "Don't worry Bee we got your back. Especially the ship." replied a voice on the comns. "Wait what!?!" yelled Bee with embarrassment. "Bee I heard you yell is everything okay?" asked Blades with a bit of suspicion. "Don't worry Blades there's nothing to worry about. How about some energon together." suggested Bee as Blades agreed to have  some energon. 

   (With Steeljaw) "What happened?" questioned  Steeljaw with pain stinging all over his body. "Hello Steeljaw. We are here to exterminate you for the crime that you have committed. " answered the first voiced figure who was now holding a chancla. "If you don't mind me asking, what is that your holding? " asked Steeljaw with a confused expression. SLAP  "What Was That For !?!" yelled Steeljaw angrily as he started howling in pain. 

  SLAP "That's for hurting the cinnamon roll."replied the first voiced figure. "May I borrow your chancla please?" asked the second voiced figure who now had the chancla in her grasp. 

  (200 slaps later) " We should blow this place up now " informed the third voiced figure. "Yup " replied the other two voiced figures in unison. "Ready. 3... 2... 1" said the third voiced figure with a delightful expression as they all watched the whole place blow up from a safe distance. BOOM "Hooray we've pulverized Steeljaw and his base!" exclaimed the second voiced figure who was now happily celebrating with the other two.