Part 23

What will my sparkling look like? Will it be a she or a he? Who's the sire? Will they hate me for having it? Would they kill my sparkling? Would I kill my sparkling!?! The copter laid on the berth, rubbing his aching chassis in an attempt to comfort himself.

Blades glanced at the bracelet on his wrist, its beauty captivating him in a state of illusion. It called to him in solemn eerie essence; maybe having the sparkling wasn't a bad thing. Maybe he'd be happy here, maybe-NO! He looked away, venting heavily in fear, he noted to never make any sort of optic contact with the bracelet.

"Oh Blades my dear, how are you and the sparkling doing?" chimed Steeljaw, strolling into the room eagerly. "The test shows that you've been sparked for quite awhile. 1/3 in the process to be exact."

Blades tensed, his frame radiating with an overwhelming feeling of tiredness, his chassis aching from time to time. He backed up from Steeljaw as the con crept closer.

"We should start thinking about designations, sweet spark." chuckled Steeljaw, his ears twitching occasionally while his tail wavered as he moved.

Blades couldn't help but think of Bumblebee, of how all his dreams came true when Bee was his lover and wanted to start a family with the copter. He remembered those days, where none of this was a possibility he ever thought of. He missed them, he missed him too, and her, and also her, he missed them all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright guys, we have a job to finish and this time we're making sure it gets done." Ordered a firm yet soft voice.

"So death potion or a murder potion?" asked a calm sturdy voice (a.k.a Hannah/Hannahconckle).

"Nukes, lots and lots of nukes." replied yet another voice laced with confidence (a.k.a Starylightmoon).

"Yes! I have a special nuke for Steeljaw" chimed in an excited voice (a.k.a TeamBumbleBlades), "I call it Uni. for Unicorn."

"Great! Now let's go! " said the firm yet soft voice. "Wait!" *receives a call*" Mhm... Yup... Okie Dokie.- Hey guys, Leslieaguilar220 and jacksonsierra001 are wondering if you want pizza or McDonalds?"

*awkward silence*

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Heatwave watched the team as they studied the plan. He made sure that no one, absolutely no one would ruin this rescue, it was his job after all. The fire bot never expected to be saving one of his teammates from anything, especially from the cons.

Luckily, he whipped this team in shape for the job. He wasn't the leader of Sigma 17 for nothing. He was going to bring back Blades, even if it meant having to spill energon here and there. And also because he had a group of acquaintances that would deal with Steeljaw and his pack.