Part 15

"W-what happened? S-strongarm what are you doing here?" Blades questioned frantically. He intaked and looked around the room, finally remembering what had happened before passing out. The copter sat up carefully as to not wake the cadet up. His tanked growled, Blades had a light shade of blue on his faceplates from embarrassment. His optics spotted two cubes of Energon.

"Blades!" shrieked Strongarm as she pulled him in for a hug.

"Good morning, Strongarm." Blades replied cheerfully. She smiled and stood up. Blades nervously stared at the ceiling. He looked down and yelped when an Energon cube was placed in front of him. Strongarm was concerned, so she sat next to Blades and let him lean into her warmth.

"Umm... Strongarm? " Blades asked, as he curled up in her embrace. She hummed, waiting for him to continue.

"Can we have a sleepover?" the copter questioned timidly. The femme had no idea what that was, but she smiled at him assuming it was an earth custom of some sort.

"Of course." Strongarm replied excitedly. Blades faceplates lit up.

"I brought you some energon Blades, so there's no need to hesitate to take one." Strongarm informed as she handed him a cube of Energon. He thanked her and drank the energon. Suddenly there was a crashing noise outside the door. Strongarm hugged Blades tightly and pointed a gun at the door.

"W-what was that?" the copter whispered frightfully. The door opened as a bot was revealed sitting there holding his helm. He groaned in slight pain, only to look up to see his beloved.

"Blades!"Bumblebee yelled as he stood up and wrapped his arms around Blades holding him close. Blades smiled softly and hugged him back. Strongarm intake in relief, greeting the lieutenant as he ended his hug. Bee held Blades servo's in his own, kissing the copters helm gently.

"I have to go now, but I'm glad to know your alright Blades." Bumblebee said as he let go and walked out.

"Thanks for checking in Bee."Blades called out as he left. He turned around to see Strongarm giggling to herself. Blades raised in optic ridge confusingly.

"You guys are so cute together." She squealed. Blades flushed at her comment and covered his faceplates. Strongarm placed a comforting servo on his shoulder, smiling as he turned to look at her. He smiled back.

"Yeah, but I think you and Sideswipe are cute too."He remarked, smirking. She had a dark shade of blue painted across her faceplates.

"You're going to regret that-" she said playfully, "You better run before the tickle monster catches you."

"Aah! Not the tickle monster." Blades cried dramatically. They outburst in laughter as they chased each other. Their playful game got a bit out of control as they soon started to chase each other outside of the scrap yard. They ran through the woods and laughed happily. That's when Blades noticed the sun was setting and that Strongarm was nowhere to be seen.

"Strongarm?" He looked around but she still wasn't there. He shrugged it off, starting to walk without paying attention. He bumped into somebot and fell back, only to have been offered a servo to help him up. He silently thanked them and brushed off the dust from his chassis. He looked up and shrieked a blood-curdling shriek like the ones he heard in horror films, but nothing was more horrifying than this.