Part 13-14

"Blades? Blades!" Strongarm comed after hearing the message. The cadet ran as fast as her pedes could all the way to Blades berthroom. She stood at his door. "Blades?" asked Strongarm in a wavy voice. Silence was the only response the femme received. "If you don't speak or open this door, I'll have no option but to break the door open." Implied Strongarm. She waited thinking about the terrible things that might've happened. The cadet couldn't wait any longer, she broke the door open. Nothing could've prepared her for the horrifying sight. "Blades!" yelled Strongarm running immediately towards the mech. "Fixit I need medical assistance now!" shrieked Strongarm through the comlinks. "I'm on my way." Fixit Replied.

"Blades ... please just hold on a little longer. Fixit's on his way so please stay strong." Strongarm said in a shaking voice. The cadet couldn't bear to see her friend in this condition. He had dents and was patched up poorly causing energon to leak through. Strongarm held Blades in her arms and laid him on her lap, not wanting to let go. The femme was struggling to keep coolant in her optics. "What's the problem Strongarm? I came right a-" the minicon froze outside the room's door when he saw her and Blades. "Thank Primus, Fixit you came just in time. Blades is losing too much energon." Strongarm said looking at Fixit. The orange minicon made his way over to the two bots.

Fixit examined Blades' wounds. "What will I do if we lose him. I'll be miserable, especially the lieutenant. I swear I'll find the culprit." Strongarm said looking at Fixit. "Indeed we must find the suspect, but that's the least of our worries right n-n-now," Fixit replied preparing his medical tools. The minicon patched the copter properly and was able to repair his damaged frame. Strongarm assisted Fixit with whatever task she was given. "Will Blades be alright?" Strongarm asked slightly worried. Fixit scanned Blades and sighed in relief as the results appeared. "Blades has been fully spared-paired-repaired. I suggest that you should bring some energon for him to drink." Fixit said while putting away his medical tools. The cadet looked at the small minicon then to Blades and back with coolant in her optics. "I was scared, but I guess I don't have to be anymore," Strongarm replied with a small smile. "Lieutenant Bumblebee still needs to be informed about this. I'll tell him so you can stay here with B-b-blades." Fixit said. "Thanks, Fixit. Blades is in good servos." Strongarm replied leaning down to hug the minicon. Strongarm stood up and watched as Fixit left. She walked over to Blades positioning him comfortably in blankets and pillows. "I'll be right back I just need to get some energon." Strongarm whispered walking out of the berthroom.

Strongarm was minding her own business when she managed to bump into somebot. "Hey! Watch where-" Strongarm looked up to see Sideswipe. "Hey, Strongarm want to watch a movie with me?" Sideswipe asked with a wide grin on his faceplates. "Not right now Sideswipe I have more important things to do," Strongarm replied irritated. Sideswipes grin was replaced with a displeased look. She turned around and walked away, brushing him off with a glare when Sideswipe pulled her back. She hurriedly grabbed two cubes of energon hoping Sideswipe wasn't stalking her.

She strolled into Blades' berthroom. "See I told you I'd be back," Strongarm said taking a seat in the room. She knew he wouldn't answer. "I brought some delicious energon for you. Who am I kidding; you wouldn't be able to drink it if you're not awake."Strongarm implied placing the energon cubes on a desk. "But if you can hear me then I want you to know I'll be here by your side," Strongarm assured softly. The cadet's optics were drowsy from how exhausted she was. It didn't take long before she fell into recharge.

(With Bumblebee) "Lieutenant!" Fixit yelled appearing in front of Bumblebee. "Oh hey, Fixit. Is there a problem?" Bee asked looking at the minicon. "Well ... umm ... it seems that Blades was ... i-i-injured." Fixit said nervously fidgeting with his digits. There was a toxic silence and Bee's faceplates were expressionless. "What!?! Who would do that to him?!? Whoever did that will pay dearly!!!?" Bee burst out in rage but was now full of worry. "Is he alright? How badly was he injured? I have to go see him." Bumblebee said trying to keep himself calm."You can see him, he's in his berthroom. There's no need to worry sir. Blades is perfectly fine." Fixit replied reassuringly. Bee sighed. "Thanks, Fixit you're a real lifesaver. I better get going if I want to see Blades."Bee said leaving to go see the one he loved most. "Oh and don't forget that Russell and his dad will be coming back tomorrow!" Fixit yelled in the distance hoping that Bee heard.