Part 11

"Thanks, Blades, but Sideswipe was right I should have thought it through before taking any course of action," replied Strongarm. 

  "There's no need to thank me. Maybe thinking it through would have been better but, if we made no mistakes how would we learn from them and I consider you as a really good friend, so if you want we can hang out a bit before heading back to the scrap yard." Blades insisted.

  "I guess having quality time with a friend would make me feel better. So what should we do," questioned Strongarm.

  "Well, we could play games like Truth or Dare or Would you rather," replied Blades.

  "Hmmm. I'm not sure. There's something that I need to get off my mind and I want you to know that I trust you to know this." Strongarm said nervously.

  "Strongarm I'm glad that you are willing to let me help you by whatever you will say," replied Blades with a caring tone.

  "Well ... I like Sideswipe. I don't know why, but there's something about him that just makes me want to be with him. Maybe his voice, his faceplates, or maybe how he cares deep down inside. But I know that I'll never have a chance because it clearly seems that he has no interests in me. I bet he just thinks I'm a femme that no one will ever love." Answered Strongarm with a dark blue blush on her faceplates.

  "Well, you can never know if you have a chance if you don't try. You guys would be a super cute couple. I definitely ship it." Said Blades trying to encourage Strongarm.

  "I don't think I should tell him, I don't want to feel awkward. Maybe I should keep it to myself. I appreciate the support though. I'm glad to be friends with you just like the Lieutenant. This must be why your such good friends you're always by his side." implied Strongarm. Blades could definitely tell she's in a better mood though.

  "Yeah, I guess me and Bee are good friends and we could watch a movie if you still feel down or need a TV expert. It's getting dark out here we should head back." answered Blades with a smile spread across his faceplates. Both Autobots watched the sunset beyond the forest and managed to arrive at the scrap yard before it got too dark.

  "Goodnight Blades." Said Strongarm as she headed off to her berthroom.

  "Night Strongarm." Replied Blades."I won't let you down Strongarm. You're my friend and a great femme who shouldn't get hurt. I'll help find the truth you seek for. Well ... I'm going to go watch my cartoons now. "