Part 19

Blades ran as fast as his pedes could, he laughed breathlessly. He saw blue, green, and red blurs ahead, his optics went wide. Blades froze a few feet away, as he saw his team. Chase, Boulder, and Heatwave stood there; they disappeared as soon as he blinked. He reached out, now realizing it was Strongarm, Grimlock, and Sideswipe. Blades intaked, soon feeling someone hold his servo. He saw Bumblebee and gave him a weak smile. Bee looked back at him with worried optics.

"Finally, come on you two!"Strongarm shouted as she waved at them. They walked over to her and the others in front of the Command Center.

"So, why did you want us to meet you here?" asked Bumblebee. Strongarm intaked, but grinned when she looked at Blades. Blades squinted confusingly until she mouthed 'Remember my idea'. He smirked and gave her a thumbs' up. Fixit abruptly cleared his throat, catching everyone's attention.

"As your travel agent, I would like to say that the ground bridge is steady- bready- ready." Informed Fixit. The ground bridge started up and was ready for passage. Blades held Bumblebee's servo as everyone walked in, having the ground bridge close behind them. His optics were blinded by a bright light, but they soon adjusted; now gazing at a beach in front of him. The waves roared as they crashed against the shore.

"Last one in is a rotten cube of Energon!" yelled Sideswipe. Blades laughed and ran across the sand with Strongarm not far behind. Grimlock chased after them jumping into the water, causing large waves. Bumblebee and Drift stood from afar watching the rest of the team go into the ocean. The sun beamed brightly giving the beach a tropical essence.

Blades smiled, splashing Strongarm in what would be considered deep for humans. The copter felt Bee's hesitance through the bond so he sent waves of encouragement to his lover. Blades turned his helm, panicking when he didn't see Bumblebee on the shore.

"AAAHH!" screamed Blades, as he was lifted by someone. Bumblebee laughed as he held Blades in his arms.

"Bumblebee?!? You scared me half to death!" he yelled. Bumblebee kissed the copter.

"Sorry about that Blades. It was funny though." Bumblebee replied, gently putting Blades down. The copter smiled, nodding his helm with a 'tsk'.

Bumblebee's door wings fluttered as his lover pulled him into the ocean, their frames had slowly covered themselves in the deep waters. When they were soon fully submerged in the ocean, Bumblebee felt love and awe through the bond. He caressed Blades faceplates, holding his servo as they admired the ocean together. It wasn't long until Bumblebee found himself playing volleyball. He had enough of having a face full of sand. Blades giggled, making his spark soar.

"I suggest you try to hit the ball instead of tripping over your pedes." Barked Sideswipe. Strongarm rolled her optics, resisting the urge to grin. Bee intaked, picking himself up.

"I bet we can beat you guys this time! Right Bumblebee?" Blades remarked, giving Bee an enthusiastic nudge.

He smirked. "Yeah, they won't know what hit'em."

"Good to know that you still have confidence left Lieutenant because it'll be all the better to see your faces when we beat you guys." Strongarm chimed in as she hit the ball over the net beginning yet another series of rounds.