Part 7

There was a bit of silence, until Blades felt something poking at this behind. Only to see it was Steeljaw. All of of sudden Blades had started to moan, realizing that now Steeljaw was licking up his juices. But that didn't help at all when Steeljaw had noticed Blades moaning and took pleasure. This time Steeljaw was sucking all of Blades juices only to receive an uncontrollably moaning Blades who just wanted to go back to Bee. 

 "S-stop p-please", Blades asked. "Have you ever known how good you taste." replied Steeljaw. Blades wish he could've hid his face plates which were turning a light shade of blue, still knowing that Steeljaw was the only one taking pleasure in this.  "Don't worry it'll be over soon, but I still want to have a little more fun." purred  Steeljaw. 

 Then Blades felt something be pushed into his valves. "You should know that your quite tight my sweet mech", said Steeljaw as he inserted his spike inside of Blades. Steeljaw was beginning to thrust  faster and faster as he went deeper and deeper. Blades just couldn't hold back all the moans that he was silencing. Steeljaw heard the pleasured moans from Blades and went faster knowing that they would soon overload. As Steeljaw had assumed both of the mech's had overloaded.

 Knock Knock. "Hey'a Steeljaw. I thought you'd like to know that the team and I picked up an energon signal", informed a voice that came from the other side of the door. The door slightly opened to reveal a bit of Steeljaw's appearance. "Hmm... I guess we could get there before the autobots do, well then shall we go. " replied Steeljaw as he went back in the room to do something before he left. He softly put a blanket over Blades who was now in deep recharge and gave him a gentle kiss on his helm,  as Steeljaw then left with his team.

 (With Bumblebee) This was his chance to save Blades now that Steeljaw had fallen for his diversion. As expected Steeljaw and his team left their base, hopefully leaving Blades unguarded. Bee couldn't stop thinking of Blades ever since he had been kidnapped by Steeljaw. He promised himself that if Steeljaw even laid a single digit on Blades he would get a piece of Bee's mind and probably end up being one with the allspark himself. He would save Blades for both their sake's.

 Bee slowly approached the base being aware of his surroundings. Luckily he had managed to get through the main entrance. All he had to do now was rescue Blades and get out. Don't worry Blades I'll get you out of here. I promise.