Part 24

Tick. Tick. Tick. Is what he never cared to hear.

Drip. Drip. Drip. Is what was never loud enough to be heard.

Click. Click. Click. Is the only sound he has to comfort himself in this painfully deep mess. It was a whole other vision of life, it was all he ever dreamed of but the tidal waters had drowned him in their bottomless pit of despair. Oh, how he wondered. He was an angel of the skies, even if he feared the heights of the stars in which he alone could reach. Although his experience with sparklings in limited he was curious about his young one.

Blades placed his servo across his sore spark chamber. "Umm... If you could hear me ... I just want you to know I won't get rid of you... You're my sparkling after all."

The copter pondered around the dull and lifeless room. He tinkered with knick-knacks of sorts. The pulse of another life form within his frame was ever so peculiar. His optics drowsed; he sauntered back to the berth, resting on it as he sailed away to a much-needed recharge.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright everyone it's go time." Ordered Heatwave.

The Autobots in front of him were now a team of trained bots, ready for a rescue that could risk their cause and time.

"Autobots roll to the rescue!" yelled Heatwave, transforming into his alt-mode and leading the others to the Decepticons lair.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Unit B are you in position?" asked figure 1.

"*Godzilla roars*"(Unit B= Starylightmoon,TeamBumbleBlades,Leslieaguilar220 )

"I'll take that as a yes. Unit C?"

"I'm going to make him know the true meaning of fear AHAHAHA- Sorry about that. We're ready by the way."(Unit C= Hannahconkle,Jacksoncierra001,KyloRen1372)

"Okay. Deploy your units in 3 ... 2 ..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Everyone you know what to do." Commanded Heatwave as everyone infiltrated the facility with stealth.

"Umm. Heatwave was that fire burning down the other side of this building a part of the plan." Questioned Strongarm, pointing to the exploded burnt area.

Heatwave facepalmed. "Well, now it is."He glared to a certain trouble maker and Dinobot.

"It wasn't me," remarked Sideswipe.

"Yeah, I don't think it was me either." Answered the Dinobot.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, Steeljaw!"

"Hmm?"