Christmas Special

(This story is a scenario of a Team Bee Christmas with Blades)

"Jingle bells. Jingle Bells. Jingle all the way. Oh, what fun it is to ride on a one-horse open sleigh." Blades cheerfully sang as he hung up decorations of all sorts. Strongarm walked up behind the copter, curiously peering at the decorations.

"Hey Blades. What are you doing?" she asked, intently awaiting an answer. Blades slightly screamed but he turned around to see Strongarm look back at him innocently. The copter intake in relief, having a smile spread across his faceplates.

"Well, it's Christmas the most awesome time of the year, besides Halloween and a few other holidays." Blades exclaimed, soon having a smug face replace his smile.

"We meet again mistletoe." Blades chirped, laughing chaotically. Strongarm's spark skipped a beat, fear enveloping her excitement. Blades stared into her optics. He walked closer and closer. Her fear was so immense it radiated off her frame.

Legend has it that Strongarm has never been seen since that very day.

(Just kidding.)

"Okay Strongarm, here's the plan." Blades informed seriously."We're going to put as many mistletoe we can in the scrapyard. " The cadet nodded in agreement. They looked at each other giggling as evilly as they could. "Success," Strongarm exclaimed. They tiptoed over to Blades berthroom, soon watching from a datapad each when they left. Blades let his imagination take over until he bumped into some bot.

"Blades are you okay? Did I hurt you?" Bumblebee asked worriedly. Blades looked up to see Bee and mistletoe above them. His faceplates were a dark shade of blue. Bee's concern made him look up as well, soon having a light shade of blue on his faceplates. Bumblebee caressed Blades' faceplates, planting a loving kiss onto Blades derma. The copter deepened the kiss, but they pulled apart for air.

"If you want to continue where we left off, you know where to find me," Bumblebee said, winking before he left. Strongarm squealed through the comns. Blades intake, looking up at the mistletoe and the sky beyond it.

"Best Christmas ever."

Merry Christmas everyone. :3