Part 22

What!?!"Yelled Bumblebee as he quietly processed the situation. Strongarm glanced at Sideswipe, before walking up to Bee and comforting him.

"I'm sure he's fine Lieutenant." she reassured. Her optics nervously looked back at the rest of the team."Maybe he's in his berth room."

"Who's in his berth room?"Asked a gruff sarcastic voice.

Bee perked up."Umm-"

"No need to answer Bee. I think we already know who." chuckled Heatwave. "Anyways where is he? We'd like to take him back now."

Strongarm gasped, she ran up to a blue and white bot standing beside Heatwave. "Chase!"

The officer looked at the cadet as she wrapped her arms around him into a warm embrace."It's nice to see you once again, Strongarm."

"Hey!"Sideswipe stormed over, prying the femme off the officer, jabbing him in the ribs."You keep your greasy servos off her, Strongarm's taken."

Chase stared back at the red mech unfazed, his yellow optics stale.

Strongarm jerked Sideswipe back, smacking his helm."Sideswipe, he's my brother!"

Heatwave snorted.

"Wow! Your team is so unique Bumblebee. I wasn't aware you had minicons or a samurai."Boulder complimented in awe. Making optic contact with Drift, he smiled, but the stern mech looked away with light blue tainted cheeks.

Grimlock sauntered over to the new mechs, a lopsided grin sprawled over his faceplates."These new bots are cool looking. Who are they?"

Boulder smiled warmly, as Grimlock happily told the rescue bot of all the adventures the Dinobot had.

Heatwave narrowed his optics, his Dadwave senses tingling. "We are the rescue bots, well almost all of us. I'm starting to lose my patience, Bee. Where's Blades?"

Bumblebee's derma's moved but no words were heard or said.

"We lost him!" Strongarm blurted out, slowly regretting ever opening her intake as Heatwave glared at her with fire in his optics.

"WHAT!?!"

"It's my fault. I said I'd kept him safe."Bumblebee choked on a spark broken sob."I can't even feel his beautiful self through our bond."

"Heatwave no!" yelled Boulder.

"Heatwave yes!" countered the fuming mech.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boulder watched as Grimlock, Drift, the minicons, Sideswipe, Chase, and Strongarm ceased the flames of the fire burning down the scrap yard."Why Heatwave, why?"

"I had to Boulder." The fire truck replied, his spark soothing itself at ease."Never mind that. We have to find Blades, that's our number one priority now."