Part 10

" We didn't mean to leave you without your permission especially on a mission like this Lieutenant. We just didn't want to disturb you and Blades, so please excuse us." Said Strongarm.

  "It's okay Strongarm, but you guys need to know that anything can happen when we're not all here because it can make us vulnerable. Maybe next time you can tell me so we can at least have back up here at the scrap yard." Informed Bee with a serious expression.

  "I bet Strongarm wasn't even thinking at all. Not that she does. Maybe if you thought of splitting us up Blades wouldn't have gotten hurt when we were gone." Sideswipe implied rudely and started laughing at his fellow companion.

"Sideswipe! That's not how you treat others." Bee scolded.

"Excuse me I need to take a drive." Said Strongarm as she drove off.

"Wait, Strongarm don't go! I'm sorry okay!" yelled Sideswipe, but wasn't able to reach her since she went for a drive.

"Someone should go after her." Implied Blades with a concerned tone.

"Yeah, I don't want her to be discouraged by her mistake." Replied Bee.

"I'll go after her." Said Blades with confidence.

  "Alright. Everyone, you're dismissed." Bee ordered as Grimlock wasn't even there, Drift must've been training with his minicons, and Fixit was probably somewhere in the scrap yard. Blades then turned into his alt mode and flew off to who knows where.

  "Strongarm! Where are you!" Shouted Blades as he was having a bird's eye view of where she might've gone. Hovering above the forest near the scrap yard. Soon he spotted the cadet sitting near a stream with some coolant in her eyes. Blades soon accompanied her as he was in bot mode and went over to take a seat next to her.

"Hi, Blades." Said Strongarm as she was now starting a conversation with him.

  "Hey, Strongarm. I just wanted to let you know that no matter what other bots say about you-you're still amazing. Trust me I think you're an amazing cadet that does what's right even when others don't see it that way. You care for others so you're just thinking of what might make them happy."

A/n To be continued sorry if it took so long just to write this part and I hope you all would read my new fanfic named A Jet and a Helicopter.