Part 17

"Hey Bumblebee, are you here?"Blades asked as he entered the lieutenant's berthroom. The copter looked around, being quite impressed by how organized Bee's room was. A servo was suddenly placed across his hips, Blades screamed in fear. Soon being pulled into a loving hug, looking up he gazed into Bumblebee's optics.

"Don't worry Blades it's just me."Bee replied comfortingly. The copter smiled and leaned into Bumblebee's embrace.

"I hope I didn't interrupt anything, I just feel a bit stressed after what happened earlier." Blades vented. Bumblebee nodded in understanding, stroking the copters helm.

"Blades, I've been meaning to say this for quite some time ..." Bumblebee intaked, taking Blades servo's into his own," Will you spark bond with me?"

Blades had coolant in his optics and a light shade of blue tainted on his faceplates, as he smiled happily. The copter tightened his embrace in joy, soon having his coolant tears be carefully wiped away from loving servos. Bee smiled back, their sparks lighting up like fireworks.

Blades was brought into a sweet kiss, it deepened as they both fought for dominance. Bee chuckled as he won, his glossa savoring the taste of the copters mouth in his own when they parted.

"Bumblebee..." Blades said as Bee laid his lover on his berth. Bumblebee's optics looked at Blades beneath him lovingly. The copter's faceplates had a dark blue painted across them. Bumblebee playfully pressed his glossa against Blades's neck cables. The copter let out a sharp moan but gave in to the wondrous pleasure. Bumblebee began to gently trace his digits along Blades frame. Bee gave Blades another kiss, his glossa curiously exploring the copter's mouth. Blades moaned and wrapped his arms around Bumblebee's neck cables. They parted for air; a string of saliva was left connected by their derma's.

Bumblebee began to grind their interface panels against each other. Blades panel heated up as he felt it snap open with pre-fluids dripping out. Bumblebee bent down in front of the copters valve, licking Blades thighs before sucking his fluids like a hungry beast. Blades moaned loudly, enjoying the sweet pleasure he felt. Bee gently pushed his digits into Blades's valve, stretching it as much as it could. Bumblebee positioned Blades and himself, slowly placing his spike inside of Blades. He caressed the copter's faceplates, as he began to thrust in and out.

"Ngh~Faster~Harder~Bumblebee please~" Blades moaned. Bumblebee went faster, hearing the sweet sounds that his lover made underneath him. The copter was uncontrollably moaning as Bee's thrust was faster and harder. He felt his overload coming close and Blades soon would too. With one final thrust Bumblebee overloaded and not too long after Blades overloaded as well. They closed their panels tiredly. Bee laid beside Blades, kissing him one last time before drifting off into recharge.

Author's note: Happy New Year everyone!!! And I would like to thank all of my readers for reading my story and your guys help in me achieving the goal of 1K views. :D