Part 5

It was Steeljaw. Bee went in front of Blades and Russell to protect them from any trick that Steeljaw might pull. "So I see you have a new bot with you Lieutenant," purred Steeljaw. "What do you want Steeljaw," Bee asked angrily. "Might I say what an adorable mech your trying to hide from me there," mused Steeljaw. Blades tried to hide himself behind Bee being frightened of what Steeljaw might do. "Blades go and take Russell back to the scrapyard and get backup," commanded Bee.

   "I'm afraid you three won't be going anywhere, not until I get something," mused Steeljaw as he gave a devious at Blades. " Well your not going to get away with anything not today you aren't," yelled Bee. "Blades go now and don't stop or look back no matter what and go as fast as you can," Bee said as Blades was turning into alt mode to take flight. 

    "I'm afraid your not going anywhere my dear copter bot," purred Steeljaw as he charged at Blades pinning him down so he wouldn't escape. Blades yelped with fear as he turned into bot mode and tried to release Russell. "Russell run back to the scrapyard and get backup," commanded Bee as he was worrying for Blades. All Bee could concentrate on was keeping Blades safe.

 "Leave him alone!" yelled Bumblebee trying to get Steeljaw as far away from Blades. "Oh, I'm afraid you won't take this prize away from me lieutenant, not today", mused Steeljaw. Steeljaw used a frequency to immobilize Blades while he went to attack Bumblebee. Bee used his decepticon hunter to aim and protect himself from Steeljaw. Steeljaw had furiously tried to scratch Bumblebee.

"Why are you so worried Lieutenant. Are you afraid that I'm going to harm your precious little autobot friend ", teased Steeljaw. "I wouldn't want to be you Steeljaw so just give up", Bumblebee replied harshly. Unexpectedly Steeljaw had managed to throw Bee brutally into a tree and teared a few injuries causing him to leak energon and not be able to have enough strength to move anywhere.

"Seems like I won this round. I really do enjoy my new prize Bumblebee", Steeljaw deviously mused. "You ... won't get ... away with this ", Bee said with the small amount of strength that he had. Although Blades had been immobilized he had managed to say "I trust you Bee I know you'll save me, but please do it fast". Bee felt so heartbroken to see Blades taken away from him especially from Steeljaw as Steeljaw was walking away carrying Blades with him.