Part 21

"Oww. Oww. Ow- " The orange mech held his chassis in throbbing strain. His frame curled up into a stressed orb as he laid on the berth. Blades trembled, forced exasperated pants turned into purging his tank out on the berth.

"Alright, what's all the ruckus-"

Blades looked up but turned back around as he continued purging. The copter was ashamed of being seen in such a state as he sat up, now smeared in fluids and hissing in pain.

"Ey! Steeljaw get you're a$$ in here!"

"This better be important- Blades!" The con rushed over to the orange mech's side. Steeljaw instantly carried Blades in his arms taking him to the con's quarter's wash racks, comforting the copter as he sobbed and purged. Blades steadily stopped purging and was soon put to bathe the sticky grime on his frame off.

Steeljaw stood next to the copter as he bathed."Blades, do you see this. " The copter hesitantly nodded, eyeing the small object in his clawed servos. The copter now noticing that Steeljaw was no longer dented or crushed metal, he looked like he was untouched and unharmed. Steeljaw continued blabbering as he explained what it was and what to do. Blades froze, his optics blurred as he felt coolant drip from his faceplates.

"And that's it. I'll leave you to it, sweet spark."Steeljaw said with excitement in his voice.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Tip. Tap. Tip.

"So, what was it?"Chuckled Steeljaw as he stood up, wrapping his arms around Blades waist and hips. Blades lightly sobbed, choking as he tried to force the words out his intake.

"P-positive." He cried out, hiccuping as he felt Steeljaw grip his aft. Steeljaw smirked, his spark greedily taking what it desired. Little did the con know that he wasn't the only one who'd lay in bed with Blades. Was it his or was it his?