The Bar and a Cute Stranger

BETTY POV

Toni, Cheryl, PC(Peaches n Cream), and I had a girls night out and went to the bar and grill. PC and Toni were 21 but Cheryl and I were only 18 which means no drinking for us...at least here anyways. Veronica rather go get paid than come here and hang out with us but whatever.

We got out of the car and people were laughing at Toni and Cheryl because...well, you already know. I started snickering to myself about it and Cheryl punched me in the arm. We went inside and I got a root beer. Cheryl got the same as I and we talked while Toni and PC were drinking at the bar. I stood in the corner and saw a few men in leather jackets playing pool. I recognized the one as the man on the motorcycle that one day I looked out the window at the Pizzeria.

"I recognize him. He went to Southside High School and he's the leader of the Southside Serpents. I'd be careful of him." Cheryl said. I walked over the pool table where they were standing and leaned against the table casually.

"Listen, you chick! We're trying play a ga-"

"Sweetpea, knock it off!" The one in the beanie said. I stared at him and he smirked when he looked at me.

"Do you know how to play pool?" He asked.

"No, it's just really nice to watch a couple of pretty men such as yourselves, play a game of pool. I find it attractive." I smirked and took a sip. Beanie boy smiled and continued to play until it wasn't his turn anymore.

"Are you gonna tell me your name, beautiful?"

"No...unless you tell me yours first."

"My name is J-"

I looked over and saw Cheryl and some chick screaming and fighting each other. I ran over to them pulled Cheryl off the girl.

"Betty, let me at her!" Cheryl groaned and tried to get to her. But I held her back.

"I'm not wrong! You're scared of commitment! That's why you passed out at your own wedding! Such a loser!" The girl laughed. Cheryl tried to get to her again but I held her back. I looked over and Toni and PC had fallen asleep at the bar.

"Come on, Cher. Why don't we just go home? We can put on a movie and stop by the Riverdale Pizza to get some food. How does that sound?" I asked and whispered at the same time. Cheryl nodded and we left the bar. I didn't even get to hear that cute strangers name. Oh well, nothing goes my way. We walked to the Pizzeria and grabbed one to go.

"Here you go. One pepperoni pizza for you girls. May I ask, what exactly happened at the bar? I thought you guys were going on a girls night out?" Hermione asked.

"Cheryl got into a fight with some girl about the wedding incident. We just decided to go home. I had thing going on with a boy, but I need to put family first." I sighed.

"You girls should probably get home. I'm cleaning up and I'll be home in about 20 minutes. Walk home safe!" Hermione yelled as we walked out. We walked home and had to be quiet because My Mom and Penelope were asleep. There were 4 bedroom in the house and all of our mom had their own rooms. The 3 of us shared the Master Bedroom.

We went into our room and saw Veronica drinking tea and reading a magazine. We shut the door and Cheryl plopped down on her bed. I sat on my bed and took off my shoes.

"How was 'girls night out'?" Veronica asked.

"It legit couldn't get any worse! I got into a bar fight!"

"I was flirting and halfway there to getting his phone number. I saved Cheryl's huge butt!" I laughed. Veronica snickered and Cheryl rolled her eyes.

"How was babysitting?" I asked.

"It was fun. Archie's little boy is so adorable!-"

"Archie? Already on a first name basis with your boss?" Cheryl smirked.

"As if! You guys are gross!" Veronica laughed. We all went to sleep and I hoped that somehow, I would see that stranger again.