Life

VERONICA POV

The Andrews house had a lake in the backyard, so I decided that Vince and I would try and go fishing. It would be a fun activity for both of us and I made a picnic for us out on the dock.

"Have you caught anything yet,Ronica?" Vince asked.

"Nope, What about you?"I asked Vince. He shook his head and continued to also eat his sandwich. I turned around and saw Archie coming and Vince set down his fishing pole and ran to him. He hugged him tightly and then tan off. I got up and shook Archie's hand.

"He seems really excited." Archie smiled.

"He's excited for his mom to be coming home in a few weeks."

"Let's walk over to Vince, make sure he's not gonna run. He's a crazy kid." Archie snickered. I giggled and then we started to walk.

"So tell me about Mrs. Andrews."

"Valerie? What do you want to know?"

"Well...where did you meet her?"

"Sophomore year of high school. It's really funny to think you have a lot in front of you. My whole life, I really felt like I wanted to live." Archie shrugged.

"And you did, didn't you?"

"I mean...I'm still here, aren't I?" He said. He had a sad look on his face and he shook his head.

"I don't know, Veronica. Some things just happen. I'm 28-years old almost 29, I have a beautiful wife, a cute son, and a well business. Everything is going ok. Hey, maybe you can stay here tonight and watch a movie with Vince and I? We both like having you around."

"Yeah! Of course!" I exclaimed. Archie nodded and Vince ran over to Archie and Archie picked him up. Vince was a happy child and I loved him.