Revenge and Cheater

BETTY POV

We sat outside the Whyte Wyrm as Cheryl tried to break into Toni's car. Veronica paced around and look really nervous. I was just leaning against the car drinking a beer and holding Cheryl's.

"Guys, I have a really bad feeling about this." Veronica cried.

"Hey Toni, get out here and square up!" I yelled and laughed. Veronica lightly punched me in the arm and rolled her eyes. We then saw the car door open and Cheryl gasped and I stated laughing.

"She has spare keys in here! Nympho, my butt!" Cheryl exclaimed. I handed her the beer and she got in. The car was old fashioned so it had 3 seats in the front. Cheryl was in the middle, I was in the passengers, and Veronica was in the drivers seat. Veronica was the only one not drinking. We then started to drive and Cheryl and I lost it. We turned on the radio and started jamming out to Aretha Franklin, "Respect".

"Just a little Respect!" Cheryl and I sang on the top of our lungs. Veronica was laughing. Then all 3 of us started singing the lyrics as loud as we could.

"R-E-S-P-E-C-T!" Cheryl, Veronica, and I sang. We then all broke out into a laughter and sadly, the song was over. Then I saw Veronica look really confused.

"Do you guys have any idea where we're going?" Veronica asked. We thought for a second and I gasped.

"The country club." I blurted out. Cheryl gasped and smiled. We both looked at Veronica with puppy dog eyes.

"No! It's late!" Veronica yelled.

"Please?" I begged.

"No, guys, no!"

"Why?" Cheryl sighed. "Please Veronicat, meow?"

"Fine! We will go!" Veronica yelled. We got to the country club and since we didn't have money or reservations, we sat in the parking lot drinking beers and listening to the fun jazz music from inside.

"Hey Betty, wanna do the jitter-bug?" Cheryl asked. I nodded and then we started dancing. We were laughing and Veronica was just looking inside. Cheryl and I were lightly buzzed, for sure. Then Veronica looked worried and she wasn't having fun anymore.

"Let's go." She said.

"Why?" Cheryl asked.

"It's probably because it's passed Veronica's bedti-" I laughed and I felt angry. I saw Jughead sitting in there with another girl. I scoffed and the girls were worried. I screamed and then I ran up to Toni's car and kicked it as hard as I could.

"My gosh! I'm so stupid! I'm so stupid!" I screamed. The girls tried to calm me down but I was just so angry. Then I saw his previous little motorcycle in the parking lot.

"Veronica, Get the crowbar out of the car."

"No B, it's ok. Why don't we go home?"

"Give me the crowbar."

"Be-"

"Giving me the freaking crowbar!" I screamed. Veronica went to the trunk and got out the crowbar. She handed it to me and I charged at his motorcycle. I ruined the leather seats, smashed the mirrors and other glass on it, I put dents it, and ruined it. I then saw Jughead and the girl come out and he looked absolutely, mortified. I dropped the crowbar and he ran up to me.

"You said you were out of town, and you're here with some chick. You liar!" I grunted. I tried to punch him but he caught it and he hugged me from the back and turned me around so I was facing the girl.

"This is my sister, Jellybean Jones. Jellybean this is my girlfriend, Betty Cooper." Jughead groaned.

"Betty...hi." Jellybean snickered. He let go of me and I sighed. I turned around so I was just looking at him.

"What the heck was I supposed to think, you said you were out of town visiting your grandma!"

"My grandma canceled the trip last second! I tried to call you but your phone was off!" Jughead yelled. I looked at his bike and then his sister then back to him. I felt like crying because I was so embarrassed.

"I screwed up." I cried.

"Yeah...but you have it 110%." Jughead said. We both began to laugh and I shook my head.

"You're weird." I snickered.

"I'm weird. I AM WEIRD! I'm pretty sure I wasn't the one that just wrecked someone's bike." He laughed. I laughed again and I hugged him tightly. He hugged me back and we held each other for a few seconds. Yup...I was awkward. But I knew I had people that loved me and my awkwardness.