The Lakehouse

BETTY POV

I looked out the window of Jughead's truck and saw a huge lake house. We got out of the car and walked up onto the porch.

"Is this yours?"

"It's my parents. We stay here every summer. Come with me inside." Jughead said and took my hand. We went inside and I sat on the couch in the living room. Jughead turned on the fireplace and sat by it.

"Why don't you turn on the lights?" I asked.

"My father doesn't like to be reminded that I'm here. I'm an embarrassment and he likes to forget about me when he's at work. It's nice to have you here though... it keeps me company." Jughead said. I smiled to myself and took off my shoe and set it on the couch. I took off every piece of clothing until I found his bedroom. I got into his bed and then I heard him call my name.

"Betty?"

"Follow the breadcrumbs!" I yelled. He found me in his room and laid down next to me.

"You're beautiful, Elizabeth Cooper." He said stroking my hair. We then started to kiss and it went on. After 30 minutes, we laid there and he looked really panicked.

"What's the matter, Juggie? Was that too good for you?"

"I lied to you...I got kicked out of pre-med. I was caught cheating on an exam because I was flunking a course."

"Everyone flunks courses sometimes!"

"Not me. Not Forsythe Pendleton Junior's son." Jughead sighed. I propped myself up to look at him.

"You shouldn't have lied or cheated...don't do it again." I nodded. He smirked and he kissed me again. Jughead made me really happy and I made him happy. But how would his parents like a poor girl like me dating their rich son?