Good Life

BETTY POV

I was hurrying trying to get food to everyone. It was very busy day and Cheryl hasn't shown up to work for some reason. Veronica was making pizza and Hermione was cooking them and putting them on trays.

"Do you want me to try and call Cheryl again?" I asked Hermione.

"Nah, if she wants money, she will show up!"

"Maybe she's off fondling Toni. They way you fondle that beanie boy." Veronica smiled.

"His name is Jughead Jones and he's really nice. We have a date tonight anyways. We've only been together for 2 weeks but I really like him."

I looked over and saw Cheryl and Toni walking out of the bathroom. I got the attention of Veronica and we started laughing and Cheryl walked into the kitchen. We kept laughing at her.

"What?" Cheryl sassed.

"Choni is endgame...they love to do it in the bathroom at pizza places." I laughed. Cheryl laughed and gasped and picked up pepperonis. We picked up foods and started going into a food fight. We were laughing and all 3 of us hugged.

"We're all so stupid." I smiled.

"Yeah...but we're Team Cheronetty! We're the best group of friends ever." Cheryl smiled. We went straight back to work and we waitressed and cooked for the rest of the night until my date.