Heartbreak

CHERYL POV

Very early in the morning, I went to go see Toni at her construction site before they got to work. I had returned her car and I wanted to talk to her about our relationship. I walked to the construction site in my Riverdale Pizza uniform and saw her putting wood onto a truck.

"Hey Toni." I sighed. We looked surprised when she saw me and nodded and smiled. This was maybe a good sign that we could move on the from yesterday.

"Hey Cher."

"I'm really sorry about yesterday. I made sure to drop the car off at your trailer." I nodded.

"It's ok, I'm really sorry too. I took the sign down on my boat, I promise." Toni said. I smiled and I got a little closer to her.

"Maybe we can go to the movies tonight. We can get some popcorn and kiss for a little while."

"Nah."

"What?! Toni, are you kidding me?! Toni, a nice movie!"

"I know, I heard you. I don't want to though." Toni sassed. I sighed and then I started to feel bad at the fact that she's definitely holding a grudge.

"TT, I said I was sorry."

"The movies, your house, my trailer, the freaking bathroom at the Riverdale Pizza!" Toni said beginning to yell.

"I'm telling you, Cheryl, that I love you. Isn't that good enough for you? I think when people love each other, they should get married! Get a house, cut the cake together, get married with the blessing of god for Pete's sake! Don't you get, I'm telling you, that I love you! And the only thing you love, are my boobs. Do you know how that makes me feel?" Toni said beginning to cry. I felt myself begin to cry and I felt super guilty for not marrying her.

"Toni-"

"Forget it, Cheryl. We're threw and we are not getting back together. Goodbye, come on crew, let's go." Toni yelled and got in the car. They drove away I walked to the Riverdale Pizza. They were cleaning and they look generally surprised that I was there.

"Cheryl...what are you doing here?" Betty asked.

"What do you mean?"

"We mean that you never come in early. What's up?" Veronica asked.

"Nothing! It's just...I broke up with Toni this morning." I shrugged.

"Omg." I heard Veronica whisper to Betty. I turned around so I was looking at them and stopped cleaning.

"No! It's fine guys, really! Toni and I wanted different things. She wants marriage and kids and really I want that stuff, I do...I just don't want it now! If she really loved me, she would wait. But I guess if I really loved her, I would marry her. Maybe I don't love Toni...but I really do love Toni! She understands me so well. Wait, no...you guys are right. I don't need her! Hermione-"

"Yes, honey?" Hermione asked from the kitchen.

"When you retire, you're gonna tell me what's in the pizza sauce, right?"

"When I retire, yes."

"Ok, so I can have this place and I don't need Toni! Also, I can go to college! Take some courses! I feel like an emotional wreck! What am I doing?!" I cried and ran into the bathroom. Veronica and Betty followed me in and they hugged me. I needed Toni with me to make me feel complete...but I lost that.