Vacation 4

Hello guys as you know that this is the same story that I posted on FF.net and i want to thank all of the views that i had on my story. So thank you all.

Vacation Part 4: Planning

(Elemental Nations, Wind Country

20th October

Sunagakure no Sato)

The Hokage was in his room with his ANBU and Kakashi, Genma again had the job of watching over Naruto with Yashmaru and Pakura watching over the Kazekage siblings. All four of them were preparing for their new prank. Hiruzen was currently looking at the paper which had the proposition of the some of the programs regarding the shinobi programs which also had the exchange program. His current thoughts instead of being on Naruto were on the piece of paper in his hand. He knew that the piece of paper in his hand will increase the quality of shinobi in both countries. The idea of the exchange program could boost he relationship between the village and the hostility that remains will be diminished.

Yes, if there were some good things then there were also the bad things and the problems. First and foremost the council of both the villages will raise a huge stink over it, more in Konoha than in Suna as most of the decision in Suna are taken by the Kazekage but in Konoha the Civilian Council, his advisor and Danzo mainly Danzo would raise their voice against the notion. Civilian Council he could take care of, but the three old fossil will be a huge pain in the ass. There were few ways but they were not the option he wanted to have. He will talk to the Kazekage about it tomorrow and if possible will think how to break it to the council without much of a trouble.

Unknown to him at the Kazekage in his office was thinking the same thing, he knew that most of the members would favor this as it helps them to increase their quality of ninjas but as always there will be few oddballs present in the council who will give him a huge headache. He then looked outside his office at the sky. He let out a smile remembering the faces of his children as in past 3 days they had shown more emotions and also talked with him even Garaa talked with him, and after long time he finally had his family back. And it was all possible because of Naruto Uzumaki. He also knew that the four of them had made a new friend by the name of Katsuri no… Tatsuri no, it was may be Matsuri, yeah he was sure the girl name was Matsuri and was trying to enter the Academy. Today was an exam for the entrance in the academy for the non-shinobi students as the girl was not from the Shinobi family she would have to give these tests that mainly included physical tests and some basic history test of the village and for her to enter the academy she had to clear this test. And currently he remember the four of them asking her yesterday if she wanted to join them, but she had to prepare for the exam yesterday and today she had to give that exam. He was actually happy that his children and Naruto made new friends but when they asked her if she wanted to join the pranking spree, he had a near heart attack, it was nigh impossible to catch the four of them or to stop the pranks, he didn't want another child to join this or the trouble that it could cause well…. More trouble than usual.

As he was musing a knock on his door knocked him out of his musing his secretary again entered the office with a frown on her face. She was know to have a smile on her face 24*7 so the frown on her face was quiet a change and something to worry about. He motioned her to tell about what she entered for. "Lord Kazekage, Lord Tojuro has come seeking your audience." Now there was reason to be worry about Tojuro one of the member of the council, also there were some rumors flying around that he was planning rebellion against the Kazekage but as of right now there were no evidence to prove this so he could not take any action against him solely on rumors. He nodded and told her to send him in.

The next person to enter the office was a person wearing regal clothes and sandals. He had a frown on his face and was looking at the Kazekage. "Greetings Lord Kazekage" he greeted all the while the frown from his face never did drop.