Return: Political Dilemma III

Hello People, this story now has more than 4K views which is more surprising and unbelievable and I thanks all the readers who have read this fic and loved it so thank you all, now onto the next chapter.

(Konohagakure no Sato
Council Chamber)

"Tell us about the bloodline of the dragon." As Danzo said this Hiruzen had half a mind to actually leave his place and strangle him. He actually spoke it loudly and with dramatic effects he could have spoken normally but no that guy is an asshole of an unprecedented level. Hiruzen hoped to talk about it with the Shinobi council only but now he has to talk in front of the civilians too, last time they spoke up in Shinobi business they tried to remove even the three basic jutsus from the academy curriculum.

Meanwhile the rest of the council was totally shocked. A new bloodline, it was new, not referring to the bloodline, and shocking for a bloodline to come out of nowhere but it still happens time to time. What shocked them more was that they thought he was going to talk about the resident trouble maker, not about some new bloodline. I mean why would Danzo talk about bloodline with the Demon Child in the context. Why would he even have a bloodline, he was just a demon.

The Shinobi council on the other hand was downright confused. They just like the civilian council thought it was just going to be a regular council meeting about the recent changes that are being made in the Suna-Konoha treaty. They did not expect a new bloodline to be discussed in the meeting. Now talking about bloodline was one thing but talking about bloodline and including Naruto was another thing and if they are being discussed in the same question than that would mean 'This is too much troublesome for a regular council meeting.' Shikaku thought and laid his head on the ground with a huge headache that was now forming in his mind.

Naruto on the other hand perked up when they started talking about his bloodline. And then he began to hide in himself when the silence became too much for his little mind, he knew for the fact that the general populace of Konoha didn't like him and the shinobi population was somewhat ignorant of him and that is on the best of days. So he began squirming on his seat as Kakashi and Genma came close to him.

After a long silence Hiruzen coughed and brought out the original red scroll that they first found which had an ornate gold dragon circling around it.

"This scroll" He started "is for the sole bearers of the dragon bloodline, it cannot be open if you don't have the said bloodline, we know because we tried opening it, and is covered in a seal that makes it totally unable to be opened by anyone else and also has a defense mechanism drawn into it making the holder to whom the scroll doesn't belong to shock or burn or forced away, it depends on the power with which you tried to open it. And the seal is specifically drawn by the Fourth Hokage and his wife" "His Wife?!!!!" "I have yet to complete my sentence, yes his wife, Me and Jiraya along with Kakashi and few other people are witness of the marriage, now I am not going to say her name but she was as much of a prodigy if not more when it came to the seals, do not interrupt. Yes, so they drew the seals on the scroll which are also invisible to us." He pause again and looked at the gathered council who were still looking at him in shock with only Danzo and Shikaku along with Hisashi and Figuaku narrowing there eyes at him, he can't blame them they were always too smart for their own good. "The seal also make it impossible to be read by anyone else other than the bloodline bearer and the people that he may trust the most." Danzo let out a quiet curse under his breath which was noticed by Hiruzen as he gave a crooked smile. "Yes nobody other than the two I mentioned above can read the scroll."

"Lord Hokage, if you don't mind I would like to test it myself." Danzo said tryning one last time to get a hold of something of value from the fourth Hokage. Hiruzen knowing what happens when you deal with this scroll and tries to force open it handed the scroll the ANBU that appeared to be taken bare him. Once recieving the scroll, Danzo tilted it t get a better look at the scroll and turned in any direction, finally after not finding any thing he decided to push chakra into the scroll. Nothing happened "I think you were pulling my le-----" out of nowhere a giant shock generated from the scroll throwing both the scroll and Danzo in opposite direction. Hiruzen then directed the vary ANBU to get the scroll which was still emitting the sparks. Everybody was too shocked to actually understand what happened