O N E

After finishing laundry, Baekhyun had to excuse himself when he got an urgent phone call—or what it seems to be for Taehyung—then told Taehyung that he needs to go home which Taehyung completely understand and walked him to the front door. They waved at each other goodbye, leaving Taehyung to watch at the figure running away.

He turned around and looked for his mother, remembering the errand that Jackson left for him. While looking for his mother, he checked the time and saw that it was about 2 in the afternoon which means he still have plenty of time.

"Taebear." His mother called out, Taehyung searching for the source of voice and found himself at the living room where his mother is dusting the shelf. "Jackson gave me a letter and told me to give it to you. It's on the kitchen counter."

"Thank you, Eomma! Hyung actually asked me to deliver it." He informed his mother, his eyes landing on the black envelope as soon as he entered the kitchen.

"Okay, little beauty." Taehyung walked towards the envelope, picking it up and analyzing it on his hands. From the bottom right corner at the back of the envelope, a golden writing of an address is written on it. Taehyung immediately recognized it to be at the middle of the woods, where he heard from the townspeople to never enter however he never figured out why.

"Have a safe trip, and don't take too long." His mother entered the kitchen, pecking Taehyung's forehead before cleaning the kitchen counter.

"Okay, eomma." Taehyung smiled, happily striding out of the house.

Along the way, he began to hum a song while watching the cloud slowly passing by. He greeted the people that passed by him, his smile blooming on his face that made people unable to resist him.

"Tae!" A voice frantically yelled, he turned his body and watched as a figure ran towards him with panic crossed on their face,

"Lisa?" Taehyung peered; face brightening at the familiar face of one of his childhood friends. "Hey!" He greeted as soon as Lisa stopped in front of him, waiting while Lisa brings her composure back.

"Canyouhelpmebakeacake?" Lisa quickly said that Taehyung is unable to catch what she said.

"Pardon?"

"Can you help me bake a cake?" Lisa said, this time slowly. A blush crept up on her face from embarrassment.

"Sure." Taehyung immediately agreed, pushing back the errand. Thinking that he still has plenty of time to waste. Taehyung and Lisa started walking at the opposite direction that Taehyung is supposed to go.

"But, don't you know how to bake?" Taehyung asked, remembering the times that Lisa had helped baking together with her mother.

"No, not really." She chuckled, "I am going to be honest. I am not trusted to be alone at a kitchen." Taehyung laughed at that.

"May I ask who you're baking for?"

"It's for my mom. Remember that she traveled out of town?" Taehyung looked back at the conversation he had, nodding once he vaguely remember hearing it. "She's coming back to town tomorrow and I wanted to prepare a welcome home party for her." She has a soft smile on her lips, joy swirling on her eyes.

"That's nice of you to do!"

"It's not as nice as the things you do for others." Lisa looked at Taehyung before turning back at the path. "You're the kindest person that I have ever met. It's a wonder if you're really an angel disguised as a human."

"Dad is more of an angel than me." Taehyung looked up at the sky, a sad smile on his face. "He's the reason behind my kindness." He shook off the sad feeling, and turned to Lisa with a joyous expression that he could muster.

"Are you ready to bake?!" They looked at each other, preparing to run towards the house in sight. "Let's go!" They raced each other. Both of them ending up with a tie.

As they entered the house, Taehyung greeted Lisa's sisters Jennie, Jisoo and Rose who are all setting up the house for the welcome home party. They entered the kitchen and prepared the ingredients.

About two hours have passed; Taehyung and Lisa finished baking the cake and a few cupcakes as well. Lisa helped with the design and followed Taehyung when she is needed. Taehyung stayed for a few more minutes to help the girls on difficult tasks in setting up the party.

"Thank you so much for the help!" Lisa tightly hugged Taehyung, her sisters also thanking him for helping them. He hugged her back, patting her head then smiling at her.

"It's no problem! You know that I'm always willing to help." He said, Lisa guiding him outside of the house. He waved at Lisa as soon as he stepped out of the house, turning around to walk towards his home.

"Ah Tae!" Taehyung stopped in his tracks, looking back at Lisa to see her waving with something on her hand. "You forgot this." Lisa ran towards him, giving him the black envelope that made Taehyung panic when he looked up to the sky.

"Thank you!" Taehyung frantically took the envelope and started running, "I'll see you soon. Bye!" He almost tripped, but soon regained his speed towards the destination where he needs to send the letter to.