Chapter 27

Blood. There was blood everywhere, he fell down to his knees. Tears in his eyes as he look down on the knife in his hand. A lifeless body lying down just in front of him.

"Da... Dad... I didn't mean to... I... No..." Continuous tears fall down, his hands shaking. His vision waving from dizziness. He felt like the world around him is crumbling. He just killed his father. He let anger take over him.

Namjoon looked over to Taehyung when he noticed that Taehyung is gone. Namjoon silently stood up, maybe he just gone to the bathroom. Then he heard the front door closing. He looked over and saw Taehyung.

"Taehyung, where did you go?" Startled by the voice, Taehyung looked up at Namjoon.

"Hyung, I didn't know you were awake." Taehyung said then he walked towards Namjoon. "Baekhyun-hyung came by. He told me that Son Hyunwoo was the one who threw the bomb."

"Son Hyunwoo? The leader of Monsta X? Shownu?" Taehyung nodded to confirm Namjoon's questions. "But why would he do so?"

"I also have no idea hyung. Baekhyun-hyung is searching the reason behind it." Taehyung lied, knowing the reason behind it.

"We don't have any contact towards Monsta X, so this is a bit confusing. I'm going to let Hoseok hack their system, and maybe we might get something from their CCTV." Namjoon said then turned to wake Hoseok up. Taehyung sighed and walked towards the couch, sitting beside Jimin and Jin.

Namjoon woke up Hoseok, who groaned and stirred in his sleep. When Hoseok finally woke up, Namjoon quickly pulled him into his feet.

"Hoseok, I need you to hack the system of Monsta X." Taehyung heard Namjoon before disappearing into another room. As Taehyung sat on the couch, Jimin unconsciously wrapped his arms around Taehyung.

"I swear, If I didn't know they were in a gang, I would have never found out." Taehyung said as he ruffle Jimin's fluffy hair. Then turned to look at Jin, Jungkook and Suga. "They all look so peaceful."

'I wonder what their reactions will be if they ever find out.'

Hoseok and Namjoon sat in a room. In a matter of minutes, Hoseok hacked into the system.

They listened and watched every video, but one video interested them.

"I don't know." A tall guy said as he appear on the video. "He isn't going to stop until he gets what he wants."

"At some point, this will come back to him." A buff guy showed up next to the tall guy. "Surely, Taehyung will spare him. I mean they were friends after all."

"Were, hyung. They aren't friends now. I still don't know why he wants revenge." The buff guy shrugged.

"I also have no idea, maybe Taehyung did something unforgivable." Then they both walked away from the screen.

"We have a bit of a lead. It's a he and was friends with Taetae. But the reason behind it is still unknown." Hoseok said.

"I asked Taehyung earlier, but he said that he have no idea. Do you think he's lying?" Hoseok and Namjoon looked at each other then towards the door.

"No, he can't possibly do that, right?" Hoseok said

*-*-*-*-*-*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAMJOOONNIIEEE. YOU ARE THE BEST LEADER, Thank you for leading BTS for us. Rest well. I PURPLE YOU <3

 I PURPLE YOU <3