Chapter 22

"This is bad." A voice emerged from the darkness as it look over its people. "Kim Taehyung has joined forces with Bangtan." Whispers began to occur from the people.

"Kim Taehyung? Isn't he the one who has a lot of connections?"

"I heard that he had a mafia but suddenly left without a reason."

"Wait, he used to train with other gangs, right?"

"Quiet down." The voice announced, "We have to change our plan. We have to take him down first." It said as the people nodded in approval. "Kim Taehyung, I'll make sure that I'll crush you." It whispered to itself with its fists clenching tightly. "I'll take you down, no matter what."

"Are you all packed up and ready?" Namjoon asked them. They all nodded and then quickly glanced at their mansion.

"Well, I'm going to miss this place." Jimin said, "Hyung, had the others been informed of what had happened?" He asked.

"I have, BangPD-nim has approved our request to move out and have tightened the security around the place we're going to."

"Where exactly are we going, hyung?" Taehyung emerged out of nowhere with a handbag.

"Tae, what's inside that bag. As far as I know, you didn't have anything when you gone here." Taehyung showed his boxy smile and played with the back of his hair.

"Well, I found some weapons and a few things around the room that I was told to be staying in. So, I just took everything I could find. I didn't know it would be this much." Taehyung giggled a bit.

"What weapons?"

"Like the daggers I found on the closet, and I found multiple guns and a tablet that can be used for hacking." Everyone except for Taehyung turned to Hoseok with a questionable stare.

"I might have forgotten to get all that." Hoseok smiled cheekily as ths others shook their head with a smile on their faces.

"Do you even know how to handle a gun? And to even hack? That would tak-" Taehyung gave him a secretive glance with the boxy smile still present on his face.

"Hyung, you have no idea what I'm capable of." He smirked then turned his back to face the backdoor. He started walking and made hand gesture for them.

"We don't have much time left, we must move."

As Namjoon lead them to their destination, Taehyung couldn't help but worry about his mom. She could be in great danger for all he know. He frowned deeply with worry creased in his face.

A hand reached out to hold Taehyung's right hand and tightly intertwined their fingers. Taehyung looked towards Jimin who held his hand.

"Don't worry, we sent bodyguards for your mom." Taehyung raised his eyebrows with his lips parted in an 'o' shape. Surprised by it.

"What? When did you do it?" An arm slung over Taehyung as Hoseok smiled at him softly.

"We done it long ago, after you had proved us that you will stay loyal to us." He said, Taehyung has his eyes with tears of joy with a smile so wide.

"Thank you so much. Thank you... "

"Oh, baby." Jimin hugged Taehyung that they halted on their walk.

"Don't cry, Taehyungie." Hoseok gently wiped Taehyung's tears.

"Thank you..." His heart warmed from their thoughtful actions. He smiled at Jimin and Hoseok.

"That's not a problem Taehyungie! I'm going to walk by Yoongi now." Hoseok winked then ran towards Yoongi leaving Jimin and Taehyung behind.

"But how did you know that I was thinking about mom?" Taehyung asked Jimin who still has his hand holding Taehyung's as they continue to walk.

"You always worry about your mom. It was hard to understand what you're thinking at first but slowly I get to understand." Jimin smiled at him, Jungkook took a quick glance at them and smirked at Jimin who blushed a bit.

"Why did he smirk?" Taehyung asked when Jungkook turned his attention to the path. Jimin blushed further if that is possible.

"That brat is just teasing me." Jimin scoffed but with a small smile playing on his lips.

"Are you together?"

"No!" Jimin reacted too quickly that it made Taehyung curious.

"Are you sure? I mean I do ship JiKook."

"N-no! Shut up Taehyung!" Jimin playfully pushed him as Taehyung laughed loudly.

"I can hear you two back there!" Jungkook shouted that made Taehyung choke on his own saliva then laughed even harder. Jimin turned super red but laughed with Taehyung.

"TaeMinKook is better." Jimin whispered, "The Maknae Line always win!"

"Oh shut it Jimin." Yoongi appeared with a slight smile on his face.

"TaeGi is much better." Yoongi replied back.

"Maybe it could be TaeSeok!"

"Stop shipping me!"