Chapter 11

Jimin kept swinging his fists on the punching bag. He could only feel anger blinding him, he also hated how all of this turned out but he hated himself more for getting attached to Taehyung. This is getting them to nowhere.

He ia supposed to be the victim! What happened that changed it? He swung his right fist before taking a break. He panted while walking out of the ring and taking the water bottle. Taking big gulps of it, while Hoseok watched from the sideline.

"Jimin-ah." He finally mustered the courage to call out to Jimin who still has anger traced on his features.

Jimin threw the water bottle when he finished it and looked towards the voice that called him.

"Hyung. What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with that boy?" Jimin harshly spat out in anger. Hoseok raised his eyebrows in surprise and confusion.

"What's wrong?" Hoseok asked and stood in front of Jimin who looked away with clenched fists.

"There is nothing wrong." He said and tried to shrug off Hoseok's arm who wrapped around his shoulders. He relaxed when Hoseok pulled him into a hug and let the warmth overcome him.

"Whatever is going on in your mind. Whether it be including Taehyung or anyone else, I'm always here to listen. Alright?" Hoseok pulled back to look at Jimin who felt vulnerable and weak at the moment.

"It's just that... Taehyung just seems overly suspicious. He got all of us except Yoongi-hyung wrapped around his finger. It's just... I hate how all of this turned out... I hate how we argue on simple things and that we argue something that included him." Jimin sniffed, letting his emotions get the best of him.

"I'm not the best at lying so I can tell you that I feel the same. We have to commission a meeting with the members and talk about this." Hoseok said. "Tell Namjoon that I'm calling in for a meeting and while you do that. Let me investigate some things and talk to Yoongi-hyung." Jimin looked at him with confusion when he mentioned their hyung. Hoseok noticed and chuckled lightly.

"I heard the whole conversation that you had with hyung. I thought I might as well find out his plans. Besides, he can't resist a cutie like me." He made a finger heart and pouted cutely. Jimin pushed him lightly but laughing as well.

"There's that smile! I'm gonna do it now." He patted Jimin's head before walking out of the room.

"Hobi-hyung, you are the best." He smiled lightly before cleaning the place out and taking a shower to get rid of the stench.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*