Chapter 12

"Jimin and I talked." A voice reached Yoongi's ears as he continue to rest on the couch inside his room. He opened his eyes then looked at Hoseok who stood by the door.

"I overheard your conversation with Jimin then talked to him." Yoongi continued to ignore him as he closes his eyes once again. "I'm not going to stop, hyung. I can be persistent when I need to." Yoongi groaned and sat up lazily on the couch.

"Why wouldn't you just mind your own damn business? It's not like I'm planning on killing that kid. I'm just making all you airheads realize that he could be a potential threat against us." Yoongi gave up and told Hoseok.

"I asked for a meeting. Stand up there, explain everything there." Yoongi made no move to stand that resulted Hoseok dragging him towards their meeting room.

When they entered, they noticed Jin's absence. Yoongi sighed but sat down and relaxed on the chair.

"Why did you call for a meeting Hoseok?" Namjoon strictly asked. Hoseok looked at Yoongi then at Jimin before clasping his hands together.

"Jimin and Yoongi argued. I want all of you to know as to why." Yoongi snapped his head towards Hoseok. He didn't mention telling them the reason why they argued.

"This meeting will just be useless." Yoongi was about to stand up when a hand firmly gripped his wrist and pulled him down to his seat. He looked up and saw Jin giving him a glare that sent shivers down his spine.

"I just got here and you're already acting like this? Don't get on ny nerves Yoongi." His face softened afterwards and he sat down on the opposite side of Namjoon who sat at the middle.

"Fine." He muttered and gritted his teeth, as much as the boys annoyed him. He still respect them especially Jin. Even when they anger him or argue with him, in the end, they talk it all off. That makes them the powerful.

"Should I start?" Jimin asked when he got the nod of approval to Yoongi, he explained the whole situation with Hoseok constantly adding more information.

"And may I ask what you were planning?" Namjoon raised his eyebrow towards Yoongi who just sat there quietly.

"It doesn't really matter." Yoongi stubbornly said, Jin shook his head.

"Come on now Yoongi. Talk." Jin demanded. Yoongi who wasn't afraid of him stayed quiet but when Jin slammed his hands down on the desk, Yoongi suddenly feared for his life. Jin could be violent when needed.

"I'll talk, I'll talk." He held his hand up in surrender." I was planning on getting answers on that kid in a way that will scare him while all of you are asleep. But it looks like that plan won't be continued." He added the last part when he saw the murderous glare Jin, Jungkook and even Namjoon plastered on their faces.

"And why would you do that?" Namjoon asked.

"He's suspicious. Don't you just wanna ask yourself what connection he has with Jackson and why he was the one sent to give us that threatening letter? How he has a stamina and energy to get here, as if he is always ready to run from something. How he knew about the different kind of mafias and how our system works. And how he grew comfortable with us so quickly. If he was any other victim, he would be trying to escape but that kid hasn't even try running away yet. Now tell me, isn't that suspicious?"

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*