Chapter 28

Taehyung fell asleep on Jin's wide shoulder with Jimin hugging him, as Jungkook shifted then moved closer to Jin and fell asleep there as well.

Yoongi, on the other hand, woke up with the feeling of something wrong is going to happening. Yoongi looked around but everything seems normal. He walked towards the room Namjoon and Hoseok are in, he peeked through the door and saw them talking amongst themselves.

Yoongi sighed and walked out of the cabin for a bit, maybe he's just paranoid. Besides, the cabin is hidden. He pulled out his phone amd texted Namjoon.

"Out. Going to the underground." He texted then left then continued to walk away from the cabin.

Namjoon's phone beeped with a message.

"Who is it?" Hoseok asked.

"Yoongi, he's going to the-" Namjoon suddenly stopped in his sentence, "J-hope." Namjoon spoke Hoseok's code name, from that, Hoseok knew something is wrong.

"Check on Taehyung, right now." But before they made a move, a shout came from the room. Both of them ran towards the living room.

Jungkook is down on the ground, with two men holding him down, Jin is unconscious on the ground while Jimin stood a few feet away from them.

Taehyung, is being held by a man with his hand covering Taehyung's mouth.

"Thank you for letting your guard down." The man holding Taehyung said. "This mission would be finished earlier than we thought." He said then quickly disappeared from the door, escaping with Taehyung in his arms.

"Taehyung!" Hoseok tried to ran but multiple men entered the room. Surrounding them with no escape.

Namjoon tried to look for a way to at least have one member get away to follow Taehyung.

"J-hope. Suga." Namjoon signalled to Hoseok to contact Yoongi secretly without letting the men get alarmed. Namjoon then gazed at Jin, who is unconscious then at Jungkook.

Jimin looked at Namjoon, waiting for the sign. They aren't exactly an idiot than they thought they would be.

"Now." Namjoon said, Jungkook twisted both of the capturer's arm and pulled out a knife from his waist band, stabbing them before they stood up. Jimin ran towards the door, swiftly avoiding the men by doing a backflip.

Hoseok pulled out a gun and started to shoot the men. Namjoon, covered for Jimin. Helping him escape by fighting those who is in his way.

Jimin ran full speed, climbing to a tree then jumping branch by branch. He is not going to let Taehyung go, after everything he had gone through.

Taehyung, on the other hand, stayed limp in the man's arms. He was unable to move after being injected by some serum. If he could move, he would definitely be able to defend himself.

Until he came across the familiar silver hair walking quietly. Taehyung took a deep breath then let out a scream through the cloth tied in his mouth.

Yoongi looked to the side, their eyes connecting before Taehyung disappeared through the woods.

"Fuck, you got to be kidding me." He started to run, while pulling his phone out from his pocket only to see Hoseok's text. "This is what I get for putting my phone in silent."