Chapter 25

They awkwardly looked at each other while waiting for Taehyung to pick up a movie that he would like to watch.

As soon as he picked one, they rearrange and push each other in order to seat beside him. Taehyung noticed this and laughed.

"You guys are such dorks." He smiled warmly at them that all of them had to stare and keep that warm smile in theri memories.

The seat arrangement is Yoongi is at the left end, next to him is Hoseok, then Jungkook, Jin, Namjoon and lastly, at the end of the right side of the sofa is Jimin.

"What did you pick, Taehyungie?" Yoongi asked, the only one who wouldn't stammer and embarrass himself in front of Taehyung.

"Oh, I picked The Lion King It's my favorite movie!" Taehyung squealed then jump beside Yoongi, making Hoseok and the others move to make space.

They once again glared at Yoongi for getting another chance to be close to Taehyung, as Hoseok also smiled smugly for getting to seat beside Taehyung.

"Hyung, switch with me." Jungkook tried to bargain in which Hoseok only ignored and laughed at their faces.

"I think I like it here. Sorry." Hoseok said, winking at Jungkook and then focusing on the movie that is about to start.

Midway through the movie, Jimin and Hoseok is crying, the same with Taehyung. Namjoon and Jin are whispering to each other. Yoongi is trying to comfort Taehyung. While Jungkook tries to focus to the movie, but with no avail he couldn't, due to their crying and being curious on what the parents of the group are whispering to each other.

Jungkook rolled his eyes then elbowed Namjoon who turned to glare at him but soften his eyes from the big doe eyes looking back at him.

"What is it Jungkook?" Namjoon asked in a quiet tone.

"What are you and Jin-hyung whispering about?" Jungkook asked with the same volume.

"It's nothing that you have to worry about. Just enjoy the show." Jungkook rolled his eyes, sighing.

"Why can't you tell me?" Jungkook felt a shift on his right side, he ignored it and try to get the answer out of Namjoon. Namjoon looked behind him and smiled with his dimples out.

"What are you guys talking about?" Taehyung casually asked as if he didn't switch seats with Hoseok. Jungkook suddenly got nervous and bit his lips, his eyes flickering back and forth to Namjoon and the movie.

"Lucky bastard." Yoongi muttered to himself but Hoseok heard him and slap him lightly on the forearm. Yoongi flashed his gummy smile as Hoseok laugh at him, abandoning the movie.

At this point, everyone is distracted except for Taehyung who completely stop trying to force the answer out of Namjoon...

That moment, they felt relief to have the time to themselves, to have a break even for a moment although they know that it will end soon.

At the other side of the house, a man stood on the tree, watching over the group. He sighed to himself, before turning his back and ran away.

"You and your stupid ideas, #Gun. He has potentials." He muttered to himself as he jump down from the tree.

"Kim Taehyung, he is very dangerous."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

A/n

Hey guys! I would love to let you know that I will be releasing a one shot for Jungkook's Birthday :> It'll be up on my profile soon. It's a mature scene = ̄ω ̄=

Make sure to wait for it <3

Also I want to support my friend LykaMin5 on her original story on her profile! Check it out if you want, it's not a fanfic but an original story that she made. Thank you everyon for the support! I purple you all ♪v(⌒o⌒)v♪