Chapter 30

Yoongi struggled around the rope around his wrist. He was dragged into a unknown room then get tied into a pole in the middle of a room. There are little windows with what seems to be iron bars covering each. The light only comes from the outside and a slightly ajar door is in front of Yoongi.

Before Yoongi got dragged into the room, he had heard a few men talking amongst themselves seemingly ignoring Yoongi as if they're trying to give out a sign, he heard that Taehyung was in a basement with only one escape. No windows are present and only one door could be opened and it was guarded from outside.
The guards had not only spoke that out loud but also glanced at Yoongi for a few seconds before retreating away. Something fishy is definitely happening but Yoongi couldn't quite get what it is.

"Okay, maybe I was mistaken." Namjoon told Hoseok as they saw a glimpse of Yoongi by the window.

"Oh no, you are not. Just wait a few more minutes and he'll probably text us." Hoseok said as he check into the system. "He can do it. I believe so." Hoseok hoped before looking up at Namjoon for a few seconds then back down to his tablet.

"You really believe him, huh?" Namjoon asked as he scan the surrounding area.

"Technically no, I figured their plan." Hoseok said, Namjoon turned his head towards Hoseok in a fast pace.

"Say what now?" Hoseok smirked, then showed him his tablet showing the group of guards surrounding the place.

"They all hate him, they are giving signs to Suga, but that's what I can only get."

"Did you get all their profiles?" Namjoon asked, Hoseok took his tablet back and nodded.

"Of course, now, we only have to find this guards without colliding with others that wasn't part of this." Hoseok said.

Both of them looked at the house and a cough removed them from their focus. They both went on a defensive stance, only to go to face to face with three familiar faces.

"I think you two might have forgotten us here, could explain it to us as well?" Jin said with his arms crossed over his chest.

But before they could even say a single word, a loud explosion came from the house. All of them snapped their head towards the noise. .

Only to witness, that the half part of the house has exploded, a fire is starting to spread in a rapid rate.

"Shit, get Suga! Find Taehyung!" Namjoon shouted in panic as they all went in with fear and panic.

Jungkook and Jimin fought the guards that blocked their way. Namjoon ran towards where the explosion went on. Hoseok and Jin ran towards where Suga is captivated in.

There were no guards present on Jin and Hoseok's way, suspicions arise but they shrugged it off thinking that the guards went towards where the explosion is, or Jungkook, and Jimin got their attention.

But before Jin could even reach the door, a slight whimper could be heard from his back.

"Jin!" Hoseok shouted in a hurry. Jin turned around to see Hoseok lying unconscious on the floor.

"J-hope!" Jin ran towards Hoseok, only to be met by a hard hit on his head, causing  him to lose balance and for his surrounding to turn dark.

"There are too many!" Jimin shouted to Jungkook.

"You can do it hyung, this is for Taehyung!"

Namjoon sat wide-eyed as he listens to the shout of panics.

"Quick! The bait is on the basement!".

"But it's where the explosion came from!"

Namjoon shook his head. No, that's impossible. A bomb could not possibly be placed where Taehyung is unless...

"I left him with the bomb, he pissed me off."

Namjoon looked towards where the source of voice came from.

There he stood, with a smug smile on his face, yet something else lingers that Namjoon couldn't quite figure out.

The words then processed on Namjoon's mind.

"He placed the bomb on a room with Taehyung?" He stiffly looked towards the explosion. "No... No..."

With that much explosion, Namjoon knew that Taehyung cannot escape this one.