F I V E

"Yah!" Seokjin warned, they didn't move an inch but when Seokjin put his hands on his waist, they knew better than to mess with him. Three of them looked away except for Yoongi who kept glaring at Taehyung.

"Yoongi." Jin shot him a glare.

"What? Why is that kid even here?" Yoongi said with much hatred laced on his voice.

"You better drop that attitude mister or I will chop you-"

"Jin-hyung, you're scaring the kid." The pink-haired man said as he looks over to the shaking figure that hid behind the doorframe.

"Taehyungie," Jin called out "I'm sorry for their ridiculous attitude." Taehyung nodded but gulped in fear.

"Hello Taehyungie!" The brown with blonde highlights greeted cheerfully.

"You're my hope, I'm your hope. I'm J-hope." He sent a finger heart to Taehyung then laughed loudly.

"He's Jung Hoseok. Very lovely isn't he?" Jin smiled. He then pointed to the pink haired guy that stood up with a smile and waved.

"I'm Park Jimin, its nice meeting you." Somehow Taehyung felt comfortable to this guy but he always has to be cautious at some point.

The brown haired man didn't spare him a glance and kept his eyes on the table.

"He's Jeon Jungkook, he's shy around others especially to those he's not comfortable with." Jin said then glanced at Yoongi.

"He's Min Yoongi." He pointed at the silver haired guy who stood up then glared coldly at Taehyung who hid behind the doorframe.

"I lost appetite." He said then left the room, passing by Taehyung who cowered behind the wall more.

"Ignore him, he's always like that" Hoseok said with a smile then pulled his hand out for Taehyung.

"Hello!" Taehyung looked at his hand then at Jin then back at his hand.

"I don't bite" He said then laughed. Taehyung relaxed a bit then took Hoseok's hand, Hoseok looked at him with a warning as he tighten his grip on Taehyung's hand.

"We don't treat visitors very well but since Jin-hyung is comfortable around you, I'll trust you not to do something against us." He said with a grin then let go of Taehyung's hand. Taehyung took his hand close to his chest and gulped ever more.

"Hobi." Jin shot him a glare before slinging his arm on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Last but not least, my boyfriend. Kim Namjoon. You heard and seen him before." Taehyung nodded. Speaking of the devil, the man walked pass Taehyung who shivered in fear.

"Consider yourself lucky that my Jinnie has taken a liking towards you." He said coldly. Jin smiled at him while Taehyung only stared wide-eyed on the aura that gives dangerous vibes.

"He-hello." He squeaked out however his attention faded away as he notices something by the window. Someone was looking at them. Taehyung narrowed his eyes but he was not mistaken. The figure suddenly turned and ran away, as if it saw Taehyung staring at them.

Taehyung recollected himself before turning his attention to the couple. Even if he's the way he is, he's an excellent observant unlike any other and that's what made him special. Plus him, being nice and friendly led him to a lot of information better unknown. There are many mysteries on him that made him, who he is.

Namjoom sighed in defeat then turned towards Taehyung who once again gulped in fear.

"Hyung and I made a deal. You better follow the rules as long as you're here. Got it?" He said firmly, Taehyung shakily nodded. With one last look, Namjoon exited the room leaving Taehyung to breath out a sigh of relief.