T H R E E

"Hey." A gentle voice greeted him, "Don't feel pressured," He fondly told Taehyung, as if treating a lost child. He immediately felt at ease towards the person until another set of footsteps interrupted them. The blond man gripped his arm and Taehyung could feel his heart speeding up.

I knew it. This is the end! They're going to kill me. I still have so many people to say goodbye-

He tightened his grip on Taehyung while walking towards an unfamiliar area, the black-haired man tried to take Taehyung away however he failed to do so.

He opened a door to a room and threw Taehyung inside and closed the door violently. In fear, Taehyung staggered towards the king-sized bed inside the room. He hid behind the blankets, not caring to observe the room.

He could hear the voices arguing just right outside the room, and he fear for the safety of the man that made him felt welcome. "Why couldn't you just understand the fact that he's innocent?" The voice that first greeted him asked.

"Hell no, he could be deceiving us for all we know, Jin." The menacing voice answered back.

"There's no way he could do that! He feared for his life! Couldn't you see it in his eyes, Joon?" 'Jin' replied back with his tone rising higher than before.

"Oh shut it!" 'Joon' shouted in anger, which it made Taehyung tremble in fear. Silence conquered the other side of the door, Taehyung wished that 'Jin' wasn't killed but to his surprise, he replied.

"Did you just tell me to shut up?" A cold voice, replacing the gentleness before, said in such terrifying way that it sent shivers down on Taehyung's spine.

"Loo-"

"I don't care on what you have to say, Namjoon. I want you out of the house, now." Jin said in a low tone.

"But-"

"Did you understand what I said?" He cuts off with a deadly tone, that it left Namjoon with no voice to argue. Taehyung heard a sigh and afterwards the footsteps of the person moving away from the other side of the door.

Taehyung shoved himself inside the blankets when he heard the doorknob twist open. The creak of the door echoed through the silent room.

"Hey," The gentle voice called out again. He feared to come out, but a hand took his blankets away. The same person, jet-black haired smiled at him apologetically. "You must be terrified, but you don't have to worry." Taehyung took a couple of deep breaths before nodding to Jin as he pulled his knees up to his chest.

"You're not-not going to kill-kill me, are-are you?" Taehyung stuttered out in fear. Jin looked at him with soft eyes and threw himself to Taehyung for a hug. Shocked, Taehyung almost pulled away, but quickly melted in his arms.

"Oh, you poor innocent thing! We can never hurt you, and if they do, I will hurt them back." He tried to ease Taehyung which he didn't do a great job in. Yet he easily felt relaxed to Jin.

"I'm Kim Seokjin but you can call me Jin-hyung. By the looks of it, you're much younger than me." Seokjin said with a wide smile.

"J-jin-hyung." He stuttered out

"Yes, the one you heard outside is Kim Namjoon. He's the leader."

"L-leader? What do you mean?"

"Oh, did you not know?" Seokjin gave him a pitied look, "This territory you stepped into belongs to a dangerous mafia. We're a mafia, called BTS."

Yep, I am going to die.