S E V E N

"He ran." Seokjin said without any thought.

"Ridiculous." Yoongi answered, "How could he possibly run all the way here in a complete state? You saw it in your own eyes, he didn't seem to be exhausted, perhaps the opposite." He explained, his arms crossing.

"Why are we even making issues here? From what I heard, he's nice and friendly. Why doubt him?" Yoongi sighed and leaned back.

"That letter, what did it say then?" Yoongi glanced at Namjoon to continue, in which Namjoon sighed and shook his head.

"The letter came from Got7, in such interesting way. It says that they are on a move to bring us down with their triumph card."

"But-"

"He couldn't be that suspicious, but now that you say it. He did ask some peculiar questions on our way towards dinner earlier." Seokjin recalled, Yoongi leaned forward in interest and listened intently. "He asked something that goes 'what does the mafia do, do they make drug dealings, if they have connection to other mafias,' and what made me think more of is his last question, which is the toughest mafia or something along those lines."

"Interesting." Yoongi smirked.

"So he knows how mafia works for some reason." Jimin stated.

"He also knows that there are other mafias as well." Namjoon said.

The room fell in a long silence as they gather all of their thoughts together, to the point that they haven't notice the two boys creeping behind them.

Jungkook signalled to Taehyung, in which, Taehyung signalled back excitedly. Taking a deep breath, both of them screamed, laughing afterwards for the reaction that they got. Hoseok jumped and fell down to the ground, crawling backwards. Jin screamed as loud and dragged Namjoon down to the floor. Jimin jumped and put a hand on his heart, sighing to see the two of them then laughed afterwards whilst Yoongi made no move, and stared at the two.

"You better run or I will stick my foot up your ass!" Jin threatened and stood up fiercely, with a glare stuck on his face.

"I love a fierce man." Namjoon whispered that only Jimin heard. Jimin gave him a disgusting glance and shook his head.

"This house is filled with idiots. I'm surrounded by idiots added by another suspicious idiot" Yoongi muttered when Taehyung and Jungkook ran from Jin while laughing.

Just a chapter filled with crack. This is why we don't do drugs, kids. (jk)