Chapter 24

"He will destroy you." Jackson spat as the person standing in front of him smirked.

"You mean Kim Taehyung? He's just a weakling. He left the mafia, he may have connections but he will never defeat us." Jackson laughed and shook his head.

"He may be weak but he knows his strategies. You're going to lose, no matter what." Jackson flinched and hissed in pain as a punch came in.

"You're right. That's why, we'll make sure that we get the move first." Jackson glared harshly as the person start to walk away.

"Damn you, #Gun." Jackson gritted out.

(Hands up if you know him. He's in the same company as Monsta X.) (Also no hate, he's an awesome rapper and a lovely guy <3)

Taehyung had his mouth open in awe. His eyes skimmed at the surrounding area. It maybe just a little cabin but the whole area around it is just magnificent.

It's like a secret garden, it had different plants and flowers, he ran and circled the area in a cute way that made the others stop and look at him with love eyes.

"I'm so inlove." Jin said with a soft smile on his face. Jimin looked at him wih shock.

"What?" Jimin asked Jin to make sure he wasn't hearing shit.

"He said he's in love Minnie." Namjoon butted in, Jimin blinked in surprise.

"And you're okay with it?" Jimin questioned, Namjoon smiled and put his chin in Jin's wide shoulder while wrapping his arms around Jin's waist. Jin still kept watching Taehyung but held Namjoon's hand whom is resting on his waist.

"Of course I am, I do admit it that no one could resist that beauty." Namjoon confessed as he look at Taehyung who is playing on the grass. "Besides, we are the beasts in his life and he is our beauty."

Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jungkook who had been listening to their conversation smiled fondly. It is true, Taehyung is the beauty that trespassed in their territory and simply they are a beast who kill people.

"And the beauty will change the beasts' heart." He chuckled while playing with the knife in his hand. "Looks like this little beauty is in great danger."

"Hyung! Let's go inside! I want to see the interior!" Taehyung excitedly bounced on his feet as he ran towards Namjoon and the others.

"Sure, Taehyung." Jin smiled at him but quickly frowned when Taehyung looked at something behind them. "What is it?" Taehyung flickered his eyes back to Jin's and shook his head with a smile.

"I just thought I saw something, I must've imagining things." Namjoon and the others looked at him with concern and glanced towards the woods that is hiding their little cabin.

"Are you sure? We can scout if you want." Jungkook said but Taehyung shook his head.

"I think I was only imagining it, you don't have to go to too much trouble just for it."

"It doesn't matter how much trouble it makes as long as you're safe." Yoongi said that Taehyung had to process what he have heard before turning to face him with a blush creeping up his neck.

"Oh... Uh... Alright! I'm going to go inside!" Taehyung turned and left the members. The members glared at Yoongi who smiled triumphantly.

"Yoongi..." Jin narrowed his eyes at the innocent looking man who only continued to smirk.

"Better luck next time boys." He said then left to follow Taehyung.

Taehyung who had ran inside the cabin have his heart on his chest as his heart beat rapidly. He couldn't help but smile to himself when an overwhelming warmth filled him.

"I can see the signs... And I think I'm also falling in love... "