Chapter 15

"Looks like you got it all wrong, hyung." Hoseok smugly said to Yoongi who sat quietly om the dining table while drinking coffee.

"I got what wrong?" He asked as he take a sip on his warm coffee.

"One of your reasons for us to believe that Taehyung is suspicious is crossed off. He tried to escape and look who's wrong." He said then sat down on the other side as Jin started to lay out breakfast.

The other members started to gather around the table in which Jin is happy to see. He doesn't have to wake all of them up individually anymore. But frowned a little when he understood why they had woken up early.

"Should we...?" Jimin didn't have to continue that sentence to understand what he meant. They have to muster up the courage even if it meant begging for forgiveness. This is rather hard on Jungkook, Yoongi and Namjoon's side as they don't accept defeat that easily.

But they have to face the consequences. It's partly their fault as to why all of this had happened.

"I'll get him. Don't eat all the food or I will murder you in your sleep." Jin gave us all a warning glare before walking out of the dining room.

The tension is high and no one made a move to eat except for Yoongi who calmly sip on his coffee.

"Are we... are we going to apologize to him?" Jimin shifted uncomfortably while asking the question as four pair of eyes landed on him.

"We rather do it sooner than later." Namjoon formerly said but they could hear the guilt seeping in his voice.

Everyone was guilty after the last night's episode. Even Yoongi regretted his decisions on making all of them turn on him.

Quiet footsteps made them straightened up their posture. Taehyung came into view with a slight pained expression and a frown present on his face which came unexpectedly to the members.

Taehyung looked at the members then down to the ground. He couldn't afford looking at them in their eyes. He felt embarrassed and terrified after what happened earlier. He didn't mean to let his emotions get the best of him. Usually he would always bottle up what he's feeling. He got used to hiding his dark emotions that he often forget that everyone has an endpoint where they'll just explode from all of the happenings.

"Taehyungie. Let's enjoy breakfast." He looked up to the voice that softly called for him. His eyes were met with Hoseok who held adoration and sadness in his eyes. Taehyung hesitantly walked towards the dining table then sat down beside Jin and Jungkook.

"Taehyung... we... uh..." Jimin couldn't help but stutter over his own apologizes.

"I apologize for being an asshole." The voice startled all of them. Yoongi looked down on his empty cup while sighing then looked at Taehyung straight in his eyes. "I know I'm a dick and I hope you forgive me for that." Yoongi scratched the back of his neck then looked away from Taehyung with a blush creeping up his face.

"Seeing Yoongi like this is entertaining. Go on." Jin joked making the members laugh but Taehyung's smile made all of their worries disappear. They truly became attached to him.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

1k reads!

I never thought that I will get that many reads. This is my first fanfic and just... this is awesome guys!

Army with Luv ♥

"Our fans are the best. They are the motivation. We love you ARMY!" -Taehyung