Chapter 31: Daigo and Robin

Daigo:

Tears blurred his eyes as the man's hand ran up through her hair. Robin put a hand on his chest.

Through the water on his face, Daigo picked out a few details. The man seemed eighteen. He was tall, with long, oiled gold hair. Dark green eyes with gold flecks complemented a strong jaw and perfect lips. His hands moved carelessly over the white-haired girl, and Daigo closed his eyes.

His girlfriend was eleven, so normally, it'd be impossible to mistake her as such. But when an older person approached, her body seemed to mature more, growing curves that no one had noticed. But Robin wasn't fighting back. Had they done that many times before? More than that?

You're going to be dealt with. Cold anger took away his pain. You are dead.

Daigo could not only see souls, but he was pretty sure he could turn them more light or dark with his own power. I'm giving you five seconds...

He mentally prepared himself as Doomscizor started yelling at him. Five, zero point five--

Daigo, don't even think about--

ZERO.

The man screamed and jolted back. Light and energy filled Daigo's body, while he slumped back, whimpering. With a quick glance, he could see it had succeeded, with his soul brighter and his, well, dark.

Before Robin could glance around, he turned and ran, tears streaming from his eyes.

Robin:

This random guy walked up to her. She ignored him, having seen him around before. He was nineteen and a half, liked to bet on the fights. That meant he was paying for Robinś family, which was why, when started walking closer, she didn't kick him where the Zac don't shine.

Well, until he kissed her.

She instantly closed her mouth, but he started biting her lower lip. Robin cursed in her head and brought her hand to his chest, digging sharp nail points into his skin. Idiot.

Suddenly, he screamed, clutching where his heart was, and fell to the ground. Robin backed up, glancing around. Who has that kind of power? Who would be that ruthless about it? What's going on? Never mind, first beat this guy up.

He dizzily sat up, and Robin glared at him. Let's just pretend that it was me. "Beat it. "

The guy ran.

Jerk.

But who's power was that, Robin? You should figure it out, because for all you know, you were the target and he/she missed.

Fiiinnneeeee...... I'll ask Daigo for help.

The next day, she knocked on his door. "Daigo?"

A boy with cat ears opened it. "What?" he growled. Daigo looked more tired today, way more than usual. He wasn't wearing his bandanna, his skin looked especially pale, and his eyes were swollen and red. He clutched a grey, cat shaped stress toy in his left hand.

"Are you sick?" she asked.

He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "If one more person asks me that... never mind. What do you want?"

She frowned slightly. He had never been this hostile before. Why was he this time?

"Well, a guy kissed me in a dark alley and I was about to kick him and then he started screaming," Robin said. Daigo scowled more and she could guess what he was thinking. "No, that hasn't happened before and I literally washed my mouth out with soap for ten minutes."