Chapter 41: Robin and Wakiya

First: Thanks to @Anime_Girl206  for  letting me use her name for an OC. I'll be using it more in the second book, probably if I get to it. Really, the name is perfect for this character! 

Anyways, on with da story!!!!

--

Robin:

She gaped in stunned surprise. "You're not supposed to exist"... then what am I? That would make me a mistake! And I don't wanna be a mistake!

Oblivious to what Robin was thinking, Gabe started again. "This girl from Spain called me, ranked three in the world. Her name is Andi de la Hoya, and she has two quirks, and one of them is looking through time. Ask your beyblade later. Anyways, apparently time has this loop that goes over and over. It's gone by two times before, where the world was destroyed and recreated. And no, this isn't some cult, I had to google it. "

Robin glared at him and flicked her pocket knife open. Out of the corner of her eyes, she thought she glimpsed two figures scrambling away. She immediately identified them as Daigo and Valt, but focused on her rage. "YOU TELL ME THIS STUFF NOW OF ALL TIMES. GREAT. TELL ME RIGHT BEFORE MY MATCH!"

He looked mildly panicked, probably because she was now holding a knife. "Calm down and listen. In the first two, someone called the God of Destruction, Phi, basically killed the world. His younger brother recreated the world. This went on twice, and then there were beyblade powers, or Descendants. This wasn't supposed to happen, and then a gazillion years later, you and Andi were there. I don't know what's going on, but the world needs to reset, and if it doesn't, we're all dead again. The world will self destruct, and we won't be remaking it. This is in the interest of human survival. So please... I need you to lose to Lui."

Her heart beat faster with the knowledge. Andi de la Hoya, Phi or something, not supposed to exist, save the world? Okay, am I in a cliche or something?

"Oh yeah?" Robin decided on casual. "How do I know you're not just trying to keep your friend from losing. I know you're the only one he respects." She stuck the pocketknife back in her backpack. "I could always just win and let whatever this is take its course."

Struggling to keep her emotions in check, she turned around and left. Robin's eyes burned with tears as she tried not to destroy the wall. I have to get outta here! Before I murder this place and everyone in it.

She fled down the hall, dodging surprised people and glaring at anyone who stared for more than a second. God, I'm not supposed to be alive. Then what am I supposed to be?!

Robin charged through a door and crashed into someone. That someone cried out in surprise and fell backwards. She landed on top of

She thought a very inappropriate word as she noted the position she was in.

On top of Lui Shirosagi.

He reacted first. "GET OFF ME YOU WORTHLESS KURENAI!"

Robin toppled off and shot to her feet. "Then watch where you're going next time!"

"You crashed into me first!!! Go away!" God, he sounded so much like a little kid.

"Fine!" She pushed him aside and stomped for the door.

"Azura."

She turned around, surprised. Then cursed herself, realizing she answered to her actual name. "What?"

"Don't forget who's going to crush you."

She scoffed and stomped out, muttering, "My fate can't be foretold."

--

At random, Robin arrived at a training area. Squishy mats covered the walls, and there were several beystadiums here. What should I do now? My only option to beat Lui is to do the Descendant Challenge, and I have a chance at that, but I need more power for both of us? What should I do, deciding that we won't throw the match?