Chapter 11: Daigo

I decided I'm adding the song lyrics, even though it's cliche. Most chapter with the lyrics, I'll let you know if you can skip, but the one with Lui versus RObin- trust me, that'l be good. Also, Robin can't swim.

Daigo was sitting with the rest of the beyclub, ordering ice cream at the park. Shu was in front of him. "Hi!" Valt said cheerfully. "May I have three scoops of chocolate?"

The ice cream guy stared at him, trying to decide whether he was serious. "Sure," he said, disappearing for a moment. He came back out with a big ice cream cone topped with a bunch of scoops.

"Thanks!" Valt grabbed it and bounced away.

"Hey!" the guy yelled after him. "You forgot to pay!"

Shu sighed. "Sorry about my friend," he said. "I'll pay for his."

The man nodded and took his order. "By the way," he said, returning with Shu's vanilla and strawberry, "I saw some fangirls practicing at the stadium over there. If you don't want to get mauled, stay away from there."

Shu nodded. Daigo stepped forwards. "Two mint chocolate chips, please."

The man nodded. THen he looked at him a little closer. "Wait, you're Daigo Kurogami, right?" Daigo nodded a yes. "Are you and the girl behind you dating?"

Daigo groaned. "We're just friends."

The man grinned. "Suure..." he said, stretching the 'u.'

Robin grinned so her canines showed and her blood-colored aura was visible to everyone. "Daigo and I as a couple is about as real as Valt and Wakiya. Basically," she leaned forward menacingly. The man gulped and got their ice cream ready as quickly as possible. "Not going to happen."

He nodded quickly and gave them the ice cream. "O-of course, my mistake."

Daigo smiled, amused, as Robin handed him ice cream. Robin was just perfect, but in a different way than those dumb glitter girls at school, the ones that were insecure and pleaded handsome boys for attention. No, Robin wasn't like that. She was strong and dangerous to be around, threatening and quick tongued, and an amazing bladers who's sanity was intact. Overall, a perfect person.

"Let's go to Wakiya's house!" Valt yelled almost as soon as they got to the table.

Shu facepalmed. "Valt, don't tell me you already finished your ice cream."

"Yep! Let's go!" he bounce to Wakiya. "Please, please, please???"

"Alright, fine!" Goldilocks got up, impatient. "But only if you stop yelling so much."

"OKAY! I CAN DO THAT!!!! COME ON, EVERYONE, LETS GOOOO!!!!" Everyone covered their ears.

Daigo finished his ice cream in record time, regretting it as he suddenly wasn't able to breathe. In a few seconds, he gasped, "Fine, we can... go..."

Honcho grinned. "Always wanted to raid a mansion! Thanks, Sonic!"

Valt tilted his head. "What's a Sonic?"

-timeskip, brought to you by Valt's innocentness-

Daigo had only been here once, when Wakiya had been showing off. Was it just him, but had the Murasaki mansion gotten a little more expensive?

Valt and Honcho were staring at everything in awe. Ken was trying to use Keru to bit Valt's headband off without him noticing. Robin was sneaking a few strong-looking launchers into her pocket. He almost laughed, then remembered he had a Goth/emo reputation to protect.

"Where's the stadium?" he asked Wakiya.

Wakiya nodded towards the room at the end of the hall, already yelling at Robin to keep her hands off his stuff. Robin turned out her pockets, smirking because there was nothing there.