pussy

"so? she just offered me some chips" i say annoyed
"dude you don't understand, she doesn't share anything, especially if it's food" adam tells me
"joey he's right. i'm her sister and she didn't talk to me for 4 days after i had taken a french fries from her plate" nicole adds "her sharing food with someone she doesn't even know is too strange"
"i honestly think you're just making a huge deal out of something irrelevant" i shrug.

"oh so they're sisters" my mom says. i told her about mia and nicole since i'm going to their party tonight.
"yeah, nicole is adam's girlfriend" i tell her
"oh really? i think i've seen her before then. does she have brown hair and blue eyes?" she asks me
"yeah, where have you seen her?" i chuckle
"she was at jane's house yesterday" jane is adam's mom.
"are her and her sister twins?" she asks and now that i think of it i don't have an answer to that. they kinda look the same age but they don't look that much alike as twins usually do. i'll have to ask adam eventually.
"i don't know, i'll ask them if you let me go to their party" i roll my eyes. my mom is so strict on parties because of how they usually end: one moment you're dancing and the other one you're hungover in your bed.
"okay, but remember the rules"
"i don't even like drinking anyways" i get up and go to my room

mia's pov

"go...go...GO!" adam yells when lebron scores.
"adam would you mind to shut the fuck up" i say annoyed. in the end nicole invited the guys over to watch the nba and i'm anything but happy about that, especially since adam won't stop yelling.
joey chuckles and the first match ends.
"so what are you going to wear mi" nicole asks me
"idk nor i care" i say and she rolls her eyes
"why don't you ever try to dress yourself up a bit"
"cause i don't need to impress anyone" i respond
"well you could do it for yourself. to make you like yourself" nicole says
i turn to face her and shot her the 'are you serious' look.
"i feel so bad for your kids, sis" i sigh
"huh?" nicole asks not understanding
"thinking that you have to be pretty to like yourself? please nicole, that's so fucking lame." i sigh "i thought you could do better than that"
my sister crosses her arms and scoffs, signaling that i nailed it to annoy her.
"well...w-well" she tries to debate but adam cuts her off "stop it mia, you know she's not lame" he defends her.
i stare intensely into my sister's eyes "yeah i know, but the fact that you had to help her out of a discussion with her own sister shows how much of a pussy she is" i snap and the room goes quiet.

nicole's pov

"well she was a bitch this time" adam tells me "joey tell her that she was a bitch to her"
joey turns his head in our direction "she went a little hard on you, you could have snapped back" he says "but anyways she's your sister, i'm sure you know how to deal with her so i don't feel like judging" he finishes
"are you real?" a voice says behind us, my sister's voice.
"what?" joey asks her
"you actually mind your own business, i like you" she says and then the doorbell rings.
mia goes to open the door "let's make this party start"

joey's pov

"truth or dare?" nicole asks
"nah, beer pong" mia declines her propose.
"yeah sure, so you're gonna be the only one sober by the end of the night" adam says and everyone laughs.
"i know i'm the best at that game" mia cocks herself.
"but what about truth or dar-" nicole repeats
"7 minutes in heaven?" mia cuts her off and i chuckle. it's unbelievable how she manages to fight her sister over anything.
"what are you guys doing?" jonah sits down and i can already tell the party has just been ruined.
"picking a game. what about truth or dare?" nicole asks for the 100th time.
"pfff, are you like 4 or what? let's go with 7 minutes in heaven" jonah shuts her off, looking at mia.
i turn to look at her too and she's staring at the ground with her jaw clenched.

"so nic" she calls her sister's attention. then she lifts her head and looks jonah dead in the eyes "truth or dare?"