so you cheated on her?

it's been a while since the dinner at the evan's and hailey is still threatening me to do whatever she wants me to do.
just this week i've brought her to the nail salon, the hairstylist, 5 times to the mall and one time to her laser session. like i'm her fucking slave or some shit.
she told me i have to fix things up because of what i've done to the dinner, which was nothing btw. i mean i was just shocked at first that mia had found a boyfriend, but other than that i don't really care.
the bell rings continuously and i have to drag myself out of bed. i swear to god if it's hailey asking me to drive her somewhere i'm gonna bash out on her.
on my way downstairs i look at the clock and see it's just 7am, who the fuck goes to knock on people's doors so early in the morning?!
i open the door to see a guy sitting on his knees. i immediately bend down and place my hand on his shoulder.
"hey, what's wrong, what happened, are you okay?" i ask the guy and he slowly lifts his head, looking at me.
"adam?"

"so you cheated on her?" i ask him and he looks down
"are you completely sure about that bro?" i ask him and he looks at me, the effect of the alcohol not completely gone yet.
"it happed yesterday night, i went straight to her house and told her" he explains "she said she's done with me" he says and i look at him upset.
"and to make it even better, mia was there too. she heard everything and kicked me out, not before slapping me right across the face obviously" he mumbles giggling.
i get up and sit next to him on the couch "i'm sorry bud" i pat his back "you messed up but you were drunk and nicole loves you, you'll see she will forgive you" i tell him, taking the bottle of vodka out of his hands. where the fuck did he even find this shit?
i hear muffled sniffs and realize he's crying. i wrap my arms around his shoulders and pat his back.
the fuck is gonna happen next?

mia's pov

"c'mon sis" leo knocks on her door for the hundredth time "you'll have to get out of there sooner or later"
it's 2 days nicole has been locked in her room and she won't get out. that fucking asshole that i used to call best friend fucking cheated on her. he went to a party, got drunk and bam! he kissed another girl!
he said it was something quick and that he immediately pulled away, but obviously my sister doesn't wanna hear any excuses. if he had been smart enough he wouldn't have drunk in the first place. now nicole is a crying mess in her room, not even willing to eat or talk to any of us.
"nicole" i walk past my brother and stand in front of her door "nic i know you don't want to talk to me, so i'm just asking you to listen to what i'm about to tell you" i say and take a deep breath.
"he's an asshole, i won't lie to you about that. he messed up and he shouldn't have drunk...but you are taking it the wrong way" i say and leo furrows his brows at me.
"you know that adam loves you more than anything, of course i'm not telling you to go straight back to him, make him suffer for a while and then you'll decide what to do. but in the meantime at least Please do not let this thing bring you down. i know you and i know you're thinking that you did something wrong or weren't good enough for him but that's not true" i sigh "you have to remind yourself what's your worth and you have to be strong enough not to let anyone destroy your self confidence, anyone. not even adam." i say and leo smiles at me.
we step away from her door and start heading downstairs. the door suddenly opens and i stop in my tracks. i turn around and look at my mess-looking sister. her hair looks like a nest, wide purple undereye bags and her face and red eyes still wet from the crying.
"and what do i do if i'm not strong?" she asks me, her voice cracking.
i frown in pain at the sight of my sister in these conditions "if you weren't strong i'd tell you to pretend to be till you would start believing it" i walk closer to her door "but i won't tell you that, because my sister is the strongest person i've ever met in my life" i tell her and she starts crying again, her eyes not leaving mine once "she is my anchor, she is kind and pure hearted and such an amazing soul..." i keep taking slow steps towards her, till i'm standing right in front of her "and she's the one who taught me forgiveness and that everyone deserves a second chance" i tell her and by now she's a crying mess, again.
she throws herself in my arms and i catch her right before she collides with the floor. i hold her tight while caressing her head "it's going to be okay" i whisper in her ear "everything's going to be okay"
"that fucking bitch has ruined my 25$ sephora makeup, watch me getting refunded for this" she grits her teeth and i burst out laughing.

damn adam, buddy, whatcha doin