Chapter 13 A Clever Surprise

Pack's POV
"It has been 2 days and we still cannot find a single way up," Alex complained ," We have searched every single spot and would need a miracle happen to get up there."
" Well here is your miracle today ," a voice from a bush responded .
A furry little red-orange ball with a bushy, white tipped tail popped out .
"And what makes you such a miracle?" Alex questioned.
" Alex! Don't be rude . Sorry fox , anyway what can you do to help us?" , Christina asked kindly.
" Are you looking for 4 pups with dark, aqua, green eyes , one with red fur, one with red fur and a tint of black with an unusual spot ,one a lustrous fawn, one pure red , and one entirely black ?", The fox asked  like he knew that he was right .
   " Yes those are them ! You described them with such detail. How did you know?" Maximus replied.
   " They look just like you , so I assumed they were yours . Also who are you guys ?", the fox answered .
"We are the Blue Moon Pack. I am Alpha Maximus , and this is Christina and this is my son, Jock, who are you?", said Maximus.
" I'm Julia , nice to meet you ," told Julia, the fox .
Finally someone who can help us , thought Maximus." So, how can you help us ?", Maximus asked.
" Follow me," Julia exclaimed.
She lead us through many twists and turns through the forest . I don't know how this will get us to the cliff but my Alpha trusts her so why shouldn't I . We finally stopped at a place with no forest. There were tall buildings made of a translucent blue substance, others made by tan , red , black etc stone and the smell of people was everywhere. " Excuse me Julia , but why have you taken us back to the city?", Alex nicely asked.
" This is where I saw those wolves go I will not take you any further, sorry for that , but last time I was here I got into the dog prison called . Good luck to you all!" Julia howled as she ran away .
" Christina , you don't think they"- she cut him off "We will find out",Christina barked.
They were traveling into the city , slinking through the shadows split up so they are unnoticeable. Suddenly they see a run-down place that smelt of sadness and dog . But they could not smell their pups , I sigh of relief crossed them , they were not in this pound . But if they weren't here where could they be? That thought was the only thing going through Group As' minds.